FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$300,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$750,000|
|Total Investment:||$994,155 - $1,352,359|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||K-9 Franchising, LLC|
|Home Office:||Fanwood, New Jersey|
About K9 Resorts Daycare and Luxury Hotel
K9 Resorts is a lucrative dog daycare franchise for driven entrepreneurs. We offer a premium environment for pampered pets. Our unparalleled pet care provides luxurious accommodations, customized care options, and ultra-hygienic facilities. When our clients leave their four-legged friends in the care of our highly trained and certified professionals, they can rest assured they will receive the ultimate experience. Our award-winning luxury boarding and daycare services combine familiar homelike amenities with recreational fun to create resort-style vacations for dogs. Not only are we highly regarded and nationally recognized, but we are honored to have been rated the top pet care facility franchise in the nation by the International Boarding and Pet Services Association. From our cage-free dog boarding to the attentive care we provide, there are many reasons why veterinarians and other pet professionals prefer K9 Resorts.
Values & History
Lifelong animal lovers, brothers Steven and Jason Parker began their journey in 1999 with a small pet-sitting business. In 2002, Steven attended an international pet sitters conference and learned that high-end, luxury pet care was in demand. From that day forward, they've been researching and perfecting every aspect of pet care, eliminating the reasons dogs leave other facilities sick, dirty, and stressed.
Since opening their first location in Fanwood, NJ in 2005, a loyal clientele of happy pet parents and their pampered companions have helped K9 Resorts become a multi-award-winning business. With guidance from SMB Franchise Advisors, one of the top consulting firms in the country, K9 Resorts began franchising in 2011. As of 2019, there are 50 locations in thirteen states with many more in immediate development.
As the finest boarding and daycare environment in the industry, K9 Resorts is bringing stress-free, guilt-free care to dogs and families everywhere. We serve the canine community with passion, integrity, and respect, and we apply the same level of care to all aspects of our business operations. Why? So that every guest, in every location, receives the same high-quality service.
The pet industry is expanding, and rich business opportunities await. Americans of all ages spend an estimated $70 billion annually on their pets and nearly 65% of households have at least one dog. From millennials to baby-boomers, the pet industry is truly cross-dimensional. After all, who doesn't love dogs? Over the years, dogs have stopped being considered household pets, they've become family. Millennials, who make up a majority of pet owners, will go to great lengths to ensure their dogs get the best treatment, as any loving family member would. Not surprisingly, the pet services industry has grown steadily for 25 years with no signs of slowing down. K9 Resorts is proud to be part of that growth, creating stress-free environments for dogs—and lucrative business opportunities for franchisees.
Purchasing a K9 Resorts Daycare and Luxury Hotel Franchise
The cost to open your franchise will depend on several factors, including the size of your building, its location, construction costs, equipment, professional fees, and licenses. A K9 Resorts franchise can vary in square footage from 4,000 to 7,000 and in opening costs from $899,688 to $1,695,820. The franchise fee is $49,500 and our royalty fee is 6% of gross sales.
Need help financing your franchise? Our lenders know the value of our brand, which helps facilitate financing for eligible candidates. We belong to the SBA Franchise Registry and work with Benetrends to help qualified franchisees secure adequate capital as quickly and easily as possible.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
While K9 Resorts franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, they often share similar qualities. We believe that the most successful franchisees are solid business individuals, hard workers, and genuine dog lovers. They also have the skill set to work with the general public, manage employees, and have the skills to follow a budget.
Training & Support
Our franchisees benefit from a range of initial and ongoing support opportunities, including:
- Elite Business Systems--As operational experts, we have perfected every aspect of ownership, so there's no guesswork involved in running a K9 Resorts.
- Real Estate Selection--Our team will help secure your site, negotiate your lease, find local zoning attorneys, and attend zoning meetings. We will also help you select a builder and architecture firm with experience meeting exacting K9 Resorts specifications. The goal is to get your business open on time, within budget, with very few surprises.
- Industry-Leading Training--In order to retain clients, you need a staff that's engaged on every level. That's why employees must be certified for the function they perform. On par with Disney and Ritz-Carlton, our customer service standards set us far apart from the competition.
- Solid Marketing--In addition to SEO, social media, and a range of digital marketing tools working for you around the clock, we're out in our communities making real connections. From grand-opening celebrations to networking with vets, we make lasting impressions that foster goodwill and support for our franchisees.
- Proprietary Technology--K9 Connect, our proprietary technology platform integrates all of your business systems including client relations, invoicing, employee management, financial management, marketing, gift certificates, loyalty program, online booking, and our mobile app.