|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$200,000|
|Total Investment:||$169,000 - $266,000|
|Incorporated Name:||KaBloom Florists|
|Home Office:||Brookline, MA|
About KaBloom Florists
Kabloom Florist is the largest storefront floral retailer in the United States. We are a full-service florist that deals in fresh flowers only and also deliver all over the world.
Over the years, we have earned a reputation as ‘Starbucks of flowers' due to our ability to deliver fresh flowers to our customers all over the world.
Values & History
KaBloom Florist opened its first store in 1998 with the sole aim of enhancing your lifestyle and homes.
At KaBloom, the belief is that flowers should be used to celebrate all life occasions, that's why we always keep them fresh for use all the time. No matter where you are ordering your flowers from, you will still get them fresh and ready for use.
The florist industry in the United States generates yearly revenue of $19bn, and the market is still growing.
Globally, the United States ranks 12th in world's consumption of fresh flowers per capita with only 17% of Americans buying fresh flower in a week (77% of Europeans buy fresh flowers every week). We are already a pacesetter and an industry-standard in the florist market, so compared with the competition, there is really no competition.
Purchasing a KaBloom Florists Franchise
Buying a franchise of KaBloom flowers requires a net worth minimum of $200k, with $75k or more in liquid assets.
The total opening cost ranges from $169k to $266k.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
KaBloom Florist has over 130 franchisees with diverse backgrounds; military, hotel, law, construction, etc., and also with different educational qualifications.
Although no educational or professional is needed for owning a franchise, we are on the lookout for certain qualities:
- Strong work ethic & desire to succeed in a retail, customer-service business.
- Ability to learn products & operations through KaBloom's exemplary 4-week training program & on-going education.
- Ability to learn & execute the "KaBloom system".
- Strength to ask for help when needed - every Franchisee has an assigned KaBloom Franchise Business Consultant who visits Franchisees & the stores, is in regular phone & email contact with their assigned Franchisees & is always a phone call away.
Training & Support
With no educational or professional experience needed to be a franchisee, we offer support to all our franchisees to prepare them for the business and also see to their success.
Training and support include:
- Site Selection & Store Design
- Complete & Thorough Training
- Merchandising & Store Plan-o-grams
- Superior Buying Power & Selection