KidzArt charges a franchise fee of $14900.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Jackson, MI
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: N/A
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $21,460 – $34,060
Franchise Fee: $14,900
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*KidzArt is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
KidzArt began in 1990 and has been supporting successful franchises since 2002. KidzArt art education program encourages self-confidence and teaches students to see the world in new ways. This business is perfect for the sophisticated investor seeking a simple model designed to produce a significant return while contributing something that truly makes a difference.
This is a billion-dollar children's market that provides meaningful service to your community.
Training & Support
A five-step process including:
- On-Boarding in which a Franchisee has a support person work with them to complete a list of steps the Franchisee needs to finish to be ready to open and run their business after training is complete
- Four extended training days at the main office to learn about: Systems, HR, teacher training, learn the various revenue streams and profit margins, marketing, QuickBooks, Intranet and to learn how to access materials
- Post Training (8 weeks) including weekly support and coaching calls
- Unlimited phone support. They call corporate as they need help on anything
- Conference held every 2-3 years as determined by franchisees and corporate.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
You don't have to be an artist to own and operate a KidzArt franchise. If you are business-oriented with marketing, sales, and management experience with an affinity for working with children, a KidzArt franchise is right for you.
Purchasing a KidzArt Franchise
The estimated investment required to open a KidzArt Franchise is between $21,460-$34,060. There is an initial franchise fee of $14,900-$19,900 which grants you a license to run a business under the KidzArt name.