|Total Investment:||$21,460 - $34,060|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Home Office:||Jackson, MI|
KidzArt is where students ages two through adult have FUN, learn to draw, and experience creativity building exercises. Offered at schools and other community locations, KidzArt mobile program is complemented with challenging 3-D projects, new and varied art mediums, and our unique multicultural curriculum. KidzArt Franchise provides up to 12 income streams: After School Art classes; Workshops and classes for adults; Camps for kids (weekly and daily); Mommy and me classes Palette Up! program for adults; Core program in schools; In-school field trips; Birthday parties Home school program; Special events: Scout badges, family night out, and celebrations of any kind; Grant programs; and Corporate America: Team Building.
Values & History
KidzArt began in 1990 and has been supporting successful franchises since 2002. KidzArt art education program encourages self-confidence and teaches students to see the world in new ways. This business is perfect for the sophisticated investor seeking a simple model designed to produce a significant return while contributing something that truly makes a difference.
This is a billion-dollar children's market that provides meaningful service to your community.
Purchasing a KidzArt Franchise
The estimated investment required to open a KidzArt Franchise is between $21,460-$34,060. There is an initial franchise fee of $14,900-$19,900 which grants you a license to run a business under the KidzArt name.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
You don't have to be an artist to own and operate a KidzArt franchise. If you are business-oriented with marketing, sales, and management experience with an affinity for working with children, a KidzArt franchise is right for you.
Training & Support
A five-step process including:
- On-Boarding in which a Franchisee has a support person work with them to complete a list of steps the Franchisee needs to finish to be ready to open and run their business after training is complete
- Four extended training days at the main office to learn about: Systems, HR, teacher training, learn the various revenue streams and profit margins, marketing, QuickBooks, Intranet and to learn how to access materials
- Post Training (8 weeks) including weekly support and coaching calls
- Unlimited phone support. They call corporate as they need help on anything
- Conference held every 2-3 years as determined by franchisees and corporate.