|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000|
|Total Investment:||$187,450 - $452,600|
|Incorporated Name:||Lady of America|
About Lady of America
We have over 20 years of experience and expertise in operating and franchising Health and Fitness Centers across the globe. By taking the best practices from our center operations and the industry, we have developed a proven and highly successful business model for our franchise owners. Our business model has provided clear and exciting guidance and support system for success since 1984.
Values & History
Roger Wittenberns, a nearly 30-year veteran of the health-club industry, founded Lady of America in 1984 to reach the untapped market he had identified.
Today, Lady of America operates over 300 full-service, women-only fitness centers, featuring such amenities as aerobics classes, tanning, massage, and childcare.
We take great pride in our centers and as the world's largest women-focused full-service workout, fitness and wellness centers, we are truly unique. From our design which includes childcare facilities, locker rooms and showers to our top-of-the-line equipment and certified staff providing personal training, group exercise programs and massage therapy, we have developed with the woman in mind. Our centers are clean, comfortable, safe and offer an outstanding workout environment for our members.
Simply put, we offer the finest workout equipment in the industry as our circuit training and cardio equipment are second to none and are manufactured by the top brands. This guarantees safety and durability for women and the highest quality workouts.
Purchasing a Lady of America Franchise
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 to invest.
Our level of customer service and satisfaction has advanced us to the very pinnacle of the full-service workout, fitness and wellness center industry. Our future is bright as we continue to reach out to new franchise owners and members around the world.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
The qualities we look for in our prospects:
- A passion for fitness and for helping others,
- A personality that lends itself to customer service and salesmanship,
- A strong desire to own and operate your own business,
- Basic business management skills
- A proper financial basis.
Training & Support
From the day you decide to join us to the time you open your doors for business, we'll be there for you by:
- Providing you with all the information you need and answer your questions.
- Assisting you with industry research.
- Financial advice.
- Site selection, build-out and construction assistance.
- Setting up your attendance at Health Club University Training in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
- Before your Grand Opening, you'll be placed in the competent hands of our Operational and Marketing Support Teams to provide you with the guidance you need for a smooth and successful transition into your new business.