Lady of America Franchise
To buy a franchise with Lady of America, you'll need to have at least $100000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $250000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: -
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $100,000
Net Worth Required: $250,000
Total Investment: $187,450 – $452,600
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Lady of America is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Roger Wittenberns, a nearly 30-year veteran of the health-club industry, founded Lady of America in 1984 to reach the untapped market he had identified.
Today, Lady of America operates over 300 full-service, women-only fitness centers, featuring such amenities as aerobics classes, tanning, massage, and childcare.
We take great pride in our centers and as the world's largest women-focused full-service workout, fitness and wellness centers, we are truly unique. From our design which includes childcare facilities, locker rooms and showers to our top-of-the-line equipment and certified staff providing personal training, group exercise programs and massage therapy, we have developed with the woman in mind. Our centers are clean, comfortable, safe and offer an outstanding workout environment for our members.
Simply put, we offer the finest workout equipment in the industry as our circuit training and cardio equipment are second to none and are manufactured by the top brands. This guarantees safety and durability for women and the highest quality workouts.
Training & Support
From the day you decide to join us to the time you open your doors for business, we'll be there for you by:
- Providing you with all the information you need and answer your questions.
- Assisting you with industry research.
- Financial advice.
- Site selection, build-out and construction assistance.
- Setting up your attendance at Health Club University Training in Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
- Before your Grand Opening, you'll be placed in the competent hands of our Operational and Marketing Support Teams to provide you with the guidance you need for a smooth and successful transition into your new business.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
The qualities we look for in our prospects:
- A passion for fitness and for helping others,
- A personality that lends itself to customer service and salesmanship,
- A strong desire to own and operate your own business,
- Basic business management skills
- A proper financial basis.
Purchasing a Lady of America Franchise
Interested parties should have at least $100,000 to invest.
Our level of customer service and satisfaction has advanced us to the very pinnacle of the full-service workout, fitness and wellness center industry. Our future is bright as we continue to reach out to new franchise owners and members around the world.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields