Liberty Weight Loss Franchise
Liberty Weight Loss center also provides a flexible franchise community to allow consumers to access our products and services easily and to allow franchisees to get a good share of the growing weight-loss industry.
To buy a franchise with Liberty Weight Loss, you'll need to have at least $50000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $100000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: -
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
Net Worth Required: $100,000
Total Investment: $46,000 – $100,000
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Liberty Weight Loss is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Liberty Weight Loss center was founded in 2002. Since inception, we have created over 100 franchising opportunities nationwide. We have also received recognition as one of the best weight loss franchises in ‘Entrepreneur Franchise 500.' 5% national advertising royalty Our values include:
- Simple, effective, and easy-to-operate business model
- Flexible choices and schedule for store owners
- High motivating environment
- Facilitation of multiple revenue streams and recurring revenue potential for store owners
Studies have revealed that 7 in 10 adults in the US are obese. With the increase in the number of overweight and obese people in the US, the weight loss industry is now worth $72billion. The latest market trends have shown that the market is prone to higher growth in the coming years.
While this increase has also led to a rise in the number of various weight loss franchises, we have been able to retain our status as the lead due to the provision of effective weight loss program and franchise scheme. Our business model is simple to operate, flexible, profitable, motivating, and cost-effective.
Training & Support
At liberty weight loss, we understand how strenuous it can be for franchisees, so we provide standby teams in various sections to ensure that franchisees are never alone. With us, you will enjoy:
- Effective Training: We educate and train franchisees on all they need to know about the program. Although our offline training period spans for a week, we provide continuous web training for all franchisees
- Continuous support: We provide online and offline support to franchisees. During the grand opening of a new store, our field teams travel to provide the necessary assistance.
- Advertising support: We provide marketing and advertising support on national media platforms.
- Financing Options: We have relationships with various third-party sources who offer financing that covers franchise fee, start-up cost, inventory, equipment, and payroll. Our franchisees benefit from these financing options.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We ensure to give the franchise to ideal candidates who are not only concerned about the benefits of the industry but also concerned about the desire and wellness of people. Our ideal candidate qualities include:
- Zealous individuals
- Health and wellness personnel
- Sales enthusiasts
- Fitness instructors
Purchasing a Liberty weight Loss Franchise
The total investment required to purchase a franchise is between $46,000 and $100,000
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields