FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$75,000|
|Total Investment:||$77,560 - $222,450|
|Royalty Type:||7% - 4% Sliding Scale|
|Veteran Discount:||Discounted franchise packages valued at $15,000|
|Incorporated Name:||MaidPro Franchising Corporation|
|Home Office:||Boston, MA|
At MaidPro, we want to clean up North America. We have a vision of bathrooms and kitchens sparkling, beds made, furniture polished, freshly vacuumed carpets and hardwood floors so shiny our customers can their smiling faces. We believe that our customers' homes deserve a personalized clean — beyond their expectations — by quality, trained professionals who clean their homes the way they want.
Values & History
It all started in Boston when MaidPro founder, Mark Kushinsky, called a maid service to clean his home. Shocked by how high prices were, but wanting to regain valuable free time, Mark arrived home the day of the cleaning eager to see the results. The results were less than impressive.
After scheduling a cleaning with another, more expensive company, Mark came home once again disappointed. And this time, they not only did a poor job of cleaning, but they also left his cat, Foof, locked in a bathroom without a litter box.
Mark shared his experiences with close friend Richard Sparacio. That's when they decided to come up with a solution to this problem, and MaidPro was born.
Since starting in a 200-square-foot office in Boston's historic Beacon Hill in 1991, MaidPro has quickly grown to more than 150 locations across the U.S. and Canada. Mark and Richard are proud to serve the thousands of loyal customers who have come to trust MaidPro to clean their homes while making sure cats can always get to their litter boxes.
Market & AdvantageThe home cleaning industry has so much to offer. Forget the hot kitchens, late nights, and weekends of foodservice or the latest retail and fitness fads. Here are a few of the great perks of home cleaning:
- Steady, recurring revenue
- No wasted inventory
- Free nights, weekends
- Affordable start-up costs
- A product always in demand.
Unlike a retail or food business, a competitor opening next door won't affect your business. You go to your customers, and that personal relationship inspires trust.
In the home cleaning business, you never have to deal with stocking inventory or keeping food from going bad. Not only do you have less overhead, but you also have less stress and less work.
Purchasing a MaidPro Franchise
The initial franchise fee is between $20,000 - $80,000. And the total minimum investment is between $77,560 - $222,450.
A MaidPro franchise is truly unique—and not in just the home cleaning industry. We've tossed out those outdated franchise rules that have given franchising a bad name. We value creativity, knowledge, and good, ole-fashioned friendliness.
MaidPro is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Works well with others,
- Has personal conviction and vision,
- Believes in a good culture,
- Is open to learning and new ideas,
- Understands the importance of technology and marketing,
- Enjoys managing,
- Is comfortable with numbers and accounting,
- Can speak clearly and confidently,
- Knows the benefits of taking risks.
Training & Support
- MaidPro's Home Office staff is committed to the happiness and success of our franchise owners. We believe in personalized support, tailored to each owner's goals and needs.
- No one-size-fits-all here. Some owners like to chat with their coach each week while others prefer every month or two.
- We have Webinars almost every day and owners are free to attend as they wish.
- Whether it's asking questions or posting answers in our very active discussion forum, voting on your favorite ideas in our ideas forum, or gather in person at a convention, adventure retreat or office visit, you choose how you'd like to receive support from us.