FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$75,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$75,000|
|Total Investment:||$73,135 - $211,150|
|Royalty Type:||Sliding scale 8-5%|
|Veteran Discount:||Discounted franchise packages valued at $15,000|
|Incorporated Name:||Men In Kilts US, LLC|
|Home Office:||Langley, BC, Canada|
About Men In Kilts
From professionally trained and friendly technicians to cutting-edge equipment we're bringing exterior house cleaning to new heights.
Values & History
Men In Kilts was started in 2002 by Nicholas Brand, a Vancouver based Scotsman who fashioned a hand-sewn kilt and put a visual to the otherwise faceless window cleaner. By 2009, Men In Kilts had grown to over one million in annual revenue.
We're committed to delivering a professional, unique service experience while bringing smiles to the faces of all those we encounter¦one kilt at a time. We strive to deliver the highest level of service at all times and back our service with our Clean Guarantee.
Market & Advantage$40 billion is the amount spent by consumers on cleaning each year. Exterior building cleaning has shown steady growth year-over-year. From 2013-2018 the industry has produced a 3.4% growth rate.
Someone has to do the dirty work! This means that as long as homes and commercial properties exist, you will benefit from steady demand. From one-time cleans to seasonal services and recurring business, your franchise will have the opportunity for long-term success.
- Little to no inventory
- Free nights and weekends
- Flexible hours
- Affordable start-up costs
- Low competitive risk
Purchasing a Men In Kilts Franchise
The initial franchise fee starts at just $17,000.
Owning an exterior house cleaning franchise means low up-front costs with the potential to grow as large (or keep as small) as you want it. You won't drown in debt with expensive real estate or inventory. You'll be up-and-running quicker than you can say "No Peeking!"
Men In Kilts is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wyoming.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Enjoys personal interaction and work well with others.
- Speaks clearly, confidently, and inspires trust and confidence.
- Understands that technology is important. They're willing to invest in systems.
- Is open to new ideas and spend time learning new concepts.
- Has a vision for their business and what type of culture they want to create.
- Is good with numbers and accounting doesn't scare them.
- Loves to be hospitable. Making customers happy is fun for them.
- Can check the drama at the door. Life happens, but they can keep it out of the office.
- Feels that they are lucky.
- Is coachable. They understand even someone as talented as Tom has a coach.
Training & Support
- As a franchise owner, you will have access to our vendor network.
- We utilize dedicated, in-house experts to incorporate local search engine optimization (SEO) into our content marketing strategy to drive traffic to franchisees' local web pages so that their franchise will be visible in consumers' online searches.
- We offer every franchisee a multi-week extensive training program that consists of the right mix of at-home training along with hands-on and classroom training right in the Men In Kilts headquarters.
- After training, you'll feel confident opening the doors of your exterior cleaning franchise. Our training and support don't stop there you'll be assigned to a dedicated coach to support your journey in business ownership from startup to maturity.