Merry Maids Franchise
To buy a franchise with Merry Maids, you'll need to have at least $37500 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $90000.
Total Units: 999
Year Founded: 1988
Franchising Since: 1979
Home Office: Memphis, TN
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $37,500
Net Worth Required: $90,000
Total Investment: $86,750 – $123,750
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Merry Maids is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas
Values & History
Since our earliest days, Merry Maids® has put customer satisfaction at the forefront of our services. We give customers their precious time back by taking care of their everyday cleaning. You can live your life while we handle the details.
This philosophy has allowed us to grow and become an integral part of our customers' lives for 40 years.
Merry Maids® was founded in 1979 in Omaha, Nebraska by Dallen Peterson. Dallen worked with his family to create the Merry Maids® system and franchise the company. In 1988, ServiceMaster purchased Merry Maids® from the Petersons.
The ServiceMaster specialty is in-home service, so Merry Maids® has been a natural fit for ServiceMaster from the beginning. Our family of brands include Amerispec, Furniture Medic, Terminix, ServiceMaster Restore, and ServiceMaster Clean.
Market Demand & AdvantageWhen considering opening a cleaning business franchise, many things will most likely factor into your decision. In the home cleaning industry alone, you have several franchise options to choose from.
It's a big decision to make and one that requires diligent research and thorough consideration. Everyone has their own specific expectations and preferences, so the franchise you choose must be the perfect fit for you and align with your goals.
At Merry Maids®, we are convinced that our house cleaning franchise is the best choice for both new entrepreneurs as well as seasoned business owners. Our maid franchise owners have the backing of a company with decades of experience, name recognition, and so much more.
One of the biggest benefits of opening your own Merry Maids® franchise is your access to our established model. So many businesses dont survive because of poor planning and a model that isn't practical.
With us, our 40-year history is proof that we are doing something right. Weve won numerous awards and offer unrivaled name recognition.
As the average age of the U.S. population increases and consumer buying power shifts in the age range, so does the demand for our services.
The elderly are increasingly needing more help around the house with day-to-day chores, so our housekeeping services are perfect for them and their families. With our customizable services, we can work with them to find a routine that fits their needs and budgets. This opportunity is going to continue to grow.
Training & Support
- New franchise owners participate in a 2-week training course in Memphis, Tennessee. The first week is focused on cleaning 101 and the A-Z's of Merry Maids®. The next week is focused on the application learned in the first week as well as business planning. Key areas of development include People, Customers, Business Strategy, Marketing, and Sales.
- You will be assigned a Business Development Consultant (BDC), whose focus will be on helping your business grow. Your BDC has vast business experience and his or her interaction with our franchisees will make your BDC your key point of contact with Merry Maids®.
- Merry Maids® will also provide Sales and Marketing support via our National Marketing Team here at Home Office and National Ad Campaign. We understand the importance of having a well-recognized and well-respected brand name.
- And much more!
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We seek out people who:
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to every person they serve
- Embody the desire to provide unrivaled service
- Are independent self-starters
- Are organized and ambitious
- Are customer service-focused
Purchasing a Merry Maids Franchise
Net Worth Required: $90,000. Total Investment: $86,750 - $123,750. Liquid Capital Required: $37,500.
We are entrepreneurial enthusiasts, natural caregivers, innovative problem solverswe are Merry Maids®, one of the largest house cleaning franchises in the United States, and we are excited that you are exploring our franchise opportunity!
As part of our family, you'll have the independence of owning your own business while being supported by a brand with national recognition. With your drive and dedication and our decades of industry knowledge, together we can accomplish amazing things.
"*" indicates required fields