|Total Investment:||$80,000 - $160,000|
|Incorporated Name:||Mile High Karate|
|Home Office:||Golden, CO|
About Mile High Karate
At Mile High Karate, we build a strong foundation for kids and families to grow upon. We do this by emphasizing character education and life skills through the fundamentals of Martial Arts training. Mile High Karate strives to set new and demanding standards for innovative programming, compassionate and inspiring teaching, community outreach and student development.
Values & History
Stephen Oliver's Mile High Karate was founded in Lakewood, Colorado on August 6th, 1983. Since 1983, Stephen Oliver's Mile High Karate has grown to be one of the top five martial arts organizations in the World.
Our Purpose/ Values:
- To combine family, community outreach and fun to make a significant contribution to the community.
- To contribute to the self-development of children by focusing on education, success skills, character and goal setting.
- To have the ability to positively impact families, while also providing an excellent return on investment.
Market & CompetitionMile High Karate is part of the $10.6 billion health and fitness facility industry. It is estimated that only 2% of the population (6 million people) have experienced martial arts, which leaves an enormous opportunity for growth. Mile High Karate focuses primarily on the kids' market - and their parents. Demand has never been higher for developmental programs for kids 4 - 12 and healthy family activities.
As our franchise owner, you'll help the children in your community develop strong character, higher self-esteem, and sharper focus, all while earning a great living.
Purchasing a Mile High Karate Franchise
There's an initial franchise fee of $27,500. Additional Investment: $52,500 - 132,500 and a Total Investment of $80,000 - 160,000.
Our business model has over 23 years of proven success. Franchisees don't need to have martial arts experience. All training is provided or employees may be made available for teachers.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
To qualify for this franchise, the potential candidate must be able to deal well with people, have the ability and desire to follow a proven system and be financially qualified.
Training & Support
- Comprehensive training
- On-going training and support
- Site selection and lease negotiation assistance
- Excellent marketing and advertising support
- Specialized software for finance and marketing
- Strong referral business