|Liquid Capital Required:||$50,000 - $200,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Mobile HQ|
About Mobile HQ
At Mobile HQ, we are a national wireless franchise that offers cutting edge wireless technologies from leading product and service providers such as:
- Sprint together with Nextel®
- Amp'd Mobile®
- Centennial Wireless®
- Sirius Satellite Radio®
- XM Radio®
- Packet8® VOIP Service
- Sling Media®
- Bluetooth® Accessories and many more.
Values & History
Budding entrepreneurs, Mark Winslade and Luke Hindson joined forces in 2008, intending to begin their own business success story. The pair decided to explore a gap in the local AU market for a full service, wholesale parts and repair tools solution tailored specifically to repair professionals. Their vision was to integrate an infallible supply chain, holistic service, and after-sales support and a passion for innovation. Mark and Luke sold their entire first shipment of parts within one day. This motivated them to vacate their respective jobs and make Mobile HQ their primary focus.
Passionate tech guys at heart; Mark and Luke still like to be 'hands-on' when time allows but their focus has shifted from the day to day operations to business development and global expansion. Their vision is to be at the forefront of legitimizing the industry; providing training resources, driving innovation in repair techniques/tools and ultimately; being the number one global service provider — a big vision for a pair of school leavers from Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
Why Choose Us?We differentiate ourselves in the marketplace by focusing on the two best-suited wireless carriers within each market which will enable you, as a franchise owner, to benefit from the greater volume, lower inventory costs and increased product and service knowledge. We have found this model to be significantly more profitable and rewarding than the very outdated "one-stop-wireless-shop providing all carriers" concept. At Mobile HQ, we are confident that our model is properly aligned with the direction of the overall wireless industry.
We coach our franchisees through every step and we offer a step by step turnkey process that simplifies the entire build-out enabling our franchisees to focus on learning the overall business and preparing to become a Mobile HQ franchise business owner. As a franchisee, you will enjoy the benefits of walking through a step by step process that has been designed to simplify the overall process of becoming a Mobile HQ franchise business owner.
As the "Mobile Headquarters," we are always on the lookout for products and services that promote our model. As such, by offering more products than "just wireless carriers", our franchisees enjoy the ability to cross-promote and generate additional revenue from multiple sources and not rely solely on wireless carrier commissions from activations.
Purchasing a Mobile HQ Franchise
We offer two different business models as follows:
- MHQ Franchisee: As a franchisee, you can own and operate one to multiple Mobile HQ retail locations while enjoying our ongoing support and training. This model also enables you to be your own boss while enjoying the benefits of being a part of a larger organization.
- Area Developer: As an Area Developer, you will head the development of a geographical region by identifying qualified franchisees and assisting them in developing a profitable business within your specified territory. This particular business model allows for multiple cash flow opportunities including upfront and ongoing residual commissions derived from the timely sale and development of franchised units within your territory.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are seeking qualified franchisees and area developers to come grow with us nationally.
Training & Support
Our goal is to be the market leader in terms of wireless activations per store and overall profitability. To achieve that goal, initial and ongoing training and support is our number one priority. We coach our franchisees through every step of the process from start to finish in:
- Retail site selection
- Lease negotiation
- Architectural renderings
- Store build-out package and installation
- Inventory selection and pricing
- Point of sales system training
- Advertising and Marketing
- Overall Business Management
- Sales Training
- Employee Management
- Specific wireless carrier, service provider and product training for everything that is offered at each store.