FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$50,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$100,000|
|Total Investment:||$82,550 - $185,000|
|Royalty Type:||$2750 per zone per issue|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Money Pages Franchising Group, LLC|
|Home Office:||Jacksonville, Florida|
About Money Pages
Money Pages is a monthly direct mail magazine published to help local businesses and communities. We promote events, area businesses and money-saving offers to provide readers a valuable source of information about their local community. We're the leading local direct mail provider in each community we serve and delivering tangible monetary value to local businesses and communities.
Values & History
Alan Worley launched Money Pages magazine in Jacksonville, Fla. in 2001 with a desire to provide an advertising medium for any business to have access to local marketing. His vision grew to help advertisers embrace more than the magazine, transforming the company into offering multiple avenues to reach audiences through direct mail, digital marketing and branding.
Great things can be accomplished with teamwork especially when you are working with some of the best in the industry. Our experienced team of professionals — with backgrounds in sales, marketing, design, print, mail management, layout, accounting, and digital products — give our advertisers the support they need to make an impact. We are passionate about helping local businesses grow. Money Pages helps connect businesses to people and people to their communities. Our model is focused on local communities with the purpose to help readers save and business owners reach the right target audience. We're unique in our ability to bring our client's stories to life.
Why Us?Our franchise fits individuals from a variety of work experiences and backgrounds. Begin your next chapter as an owner-operator in your local market based on the same values of community, savings and helping small businesses that started Money Pages.
Money Pages provides the products, services, and technology to support you as a leading local marketing resource in your community.
- Generously protected franchise marketing territories of 30,000 households each
- Exclusive training, business coaching, and local marketing support
- Exclusive software to manage your publications, client relationships, and billing
- Ability to purchase group health insurance and access comprehensive human resource tools for your franchised business.
Purchasing a Money Pages Franchise
There's an initial Franchise Fee of $50,000 for the first territory and $10,000 for each additional territory with an approved development agreement. $20,000 first-year launch assist credits are available for a limited time.
A Money Pages® franchise requires no inventory, little overhead and minimal staffing. Our full suite of capabilities and support is available to help you launch and grow your business.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
To be successful in our industry, you don't need a background in sales, but you must:
- Have a passion for forming partnerships and helping your local community thrive.
- Be competitive and like to win
- Enjoy helping others
- Value relationships and partnerships
- Care about your local community
- Seek a flexible schedule
- Seek a family-friendly opportunity.
Training & Support
- We provide our franchise owners with many customized products and campaigns to meet any business need.
- We ensure your magazines are properly labeled, sequenced, checked in, shipped, and mailed to your local post offices for distribution.
- We provide USPS proof of mailing receipts for your clients upon request.
- Our talented design team will work with you to create a well-organized, visually appealing magazine customized for your franchise area.
- From our customer relationship management (CRM) application to our financial software, we have a proven technology system that streamlines the administrative side of your franchise business.
- You have online anytime access to our accounting software to instantly see any changes, posted payments, run financial reports and more.