Ninja Nation Franchise
To buy a franchise with Ninja Nation, you'll need to have at least $300000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $1500000. Ninja Nation charges a franchise fee of $49500.
Total Units: 1
Year Founded: 2017
Franchising Since: 2017
Home Office: Castle Pines, CO
Training: Via 3rd party
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $300,000
Net Worth Required: $1,500,000
Total Investment: $741,000 – $1,200,000
Franchise Fee: $49,500
Royalty Type: 7%
Vetern Discount: 10% off first territory franchise fee
*Ninja Nation is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming
Values & History
We believe in providing youth and adults across the world with a fitness alternative that is fun, challenging, and teaches us to get back up and try again.
We are development focused, especially with getting our members stronger, fitter, and more confident in their ability to tackle obstacles inside and outside of our arenas.
Our goal is to create over one million heroes. That's one million kids and adults pushing their minds and bodies to limits they never thought possible.
Market Demand & AdvantageWe are launching the best-equipped obstacle course facilities nationwide to provide exceptional coaching, confidence-boosting encouragement, off the charts energy, and unmatched fun.
And Ninja Nation is more than just awesome facilities — it's a community of kids, adults, and parents encouraging one another, pushing their limits together, and enjoying the friendships formed through dedication, hard work, and positive energy.
It's a dream worth striving for. Our franchise program delivers adrenaline-inducing challenges to all ages — and can be an exciting way to advance your professional future.
Owning a Ninja Nation Franchise provides state of the art, dynamic, transformative, family fitness experiences that bring with it an opportunity to further your own career as a business owner.
Training & Support
- Before you open your gym franchise, you will have access to an initial online training program.
- We will also provide an initial training program at our headquarters-based support center, which will last up to ten days. The initial training program includes classroom instruction and on-the-job training relating to operations, equipment usage and maintenance, customer service, marketing and sales programs, and methods of controlling operating costs.
- In conjunction with your Grand Opening, representatives of Ninja Nation will spend up to five days assisting you and your staff on-site at your location.
- We may also offer supplemental and refresher training programs for you and your team.
- Also, we will present you with a copy of our confidential operations manual to help run your business properly on a day-to-day basis.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
In addition to having the financial capabilities to invest in a Ninja Nation franchise, prior business ownership or franchise experience is preferred. We seek out people who:
- Can create a member-oriented environment that blends with the Ninja Nation mission Have leadership abilities and solid communication skills
- Are passionate about healthy lifestyles
- Have a love for kids.
- Have general business management experience
Purchasing a Ninja Nation Franchise
Franchise Fee: $49,500 [Single unit]. Net Worth Required: $1.5M. Total Investment: $741,000 - $1.2M. Liquid Capital Required: $300,000.
Own your own Ninja Nation and be the place where kids and adults can play, train, and compete. Become part of our movement to inspire a nation of heroes with your own Ninja Nation family fitness franchise.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields