|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
At NitroFill, we are the world's leading manufacturer of nitrogen generation and inflation equipment and a premier provider of tire-related supplemental products for the automotive market for over 14 years.
Values & History
NitroFill originated under the Pneumatech company umbrella and after being acquired by Jay Lighter in 2005, we are currently owned and operated by Kinderhook Industries with corporate headquarters in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
Our partnership with automotive dealerships challenged us to create a competitive, value-rich program for our customers and a way to increase dealer profits through multiple streams of retention. As a result, we offer a pre-loadable, Tire Protection Benefit program which provides consumers with Tire Repair and Replacement Coverage, unlimited Roadside Assistance along with a substantial customer retention and marketing program tailored to the dealer.
Market & CompetitionNitrogen is quickly becoming the inflation product of choice in all tire and motor vehicle service applications for the dramatic benefits nitrogen inflation provides.
Until recently, because of the high cost of production, nitrogen inflation has been limited to specialty applications such as racing, aviation, and military use. Recent advancements in technology, however, have made on-site nitrogen generation affordable, and extraordinarily profitable.
We are leading the industry charge into the nitrogen revolution. Our generators are designed and manufactured by Pneumatech, Inc. in Kenosha, Wisconsin, a world leader in compressed gas and nitrogen system engineering since 1966.
For decades our equipment has been used by leading companies throughout the world including Ford Motor Company, the United States Navy, the United States Air Force, NASA, and NASCAR, just to name a few.
We are confident that every tire service and sales facility, as well as every motor vehicle sales and service business, worldwide, will be purchasing nitrogen tire inflation equipment very soon. And this is where your opportunity begins.
Purchasing a NitroFill Franchise
We believe we are without peer in our offerings and capability to produce substantial profits and ongoing residual incomes for both you and your future clients:
- No franchise fees or ongoing royalty payments.
- Low overheads
- High-Profit business model.
- Immediate cash flow.
- On-going residual income.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are seeking:
- Motivated individuals who are interested in growing a unique and profitable business for themselves in this explosive emerging market.
- You must be able to build lasting relationships with automotive and other motor vehicle service professionals.
- You must also have the skill to train the customer's service staff on selling the many significant benefits of NitroFill to their customers.
Training & Support
- You'll be invited for a two-day visit at our headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida and our 'Success Training' seminar.
- Protected territories.
- Proprietary R.O.I. Sales Software
- Business coaching to help plan and deploy the elements to meet and exceed your business and earnings objectives.