Pizza Inn Franchise
To buy a franchise with Pizza Inn, you'll need to have at least $50000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $200000.
Total Units: 203
Year Founded: 1958
Franchising Since: 1960
Home Office: The Colony, TX
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $50,000
Net Worth Required: $200,000
Total Investment: $352,000 – $798,000
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: Eligible Veterans may qualify for up to $9,000 off the initial franchise fee
*Pizza Inn is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
Values & History
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas. As word spread of the restaurant's exceptional pizza and friendly service, so did Pizza Inn locations across the Heartland. From 1960-1990, taste buds across the southeastern and southwestern U.S. were able to experience first-hand the made-from-scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin crust, and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the Pizza Inn brand today.
Market Demand & AdvantageFor over 60 years, Pizza Inn has prided itself on freshness and innovation, introducing the Taco Pizza in 1979, the first dessert "Pizzert" pizza in 1986, and the chain's hallmark Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza by the 1990s. We're still cooking up fresh ideas to this day and are committed to bringing our best pizza to the table, every time. But it's more than pizza that makes a perfect franchising opportunity. Sure, we're a foodservice brand, but we're much more than a food service provider. Our customer base responds to Pizza Inn's reliable model, with each of our restaurants featuring pizzas from the menu or the buffet, pasta, salad bars, and signature desserts.
Training & Support
- New Restaurant Opening (NRO) conference calls directed by your assigned Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) and following a detailed weekly timeline to ensure tasks/projects are completed on time to achieve the opening date
- Support and coordination of Manager training at a certified training restaurant for a minimum of 3 weeks (15 10-hour days). More time required for General Manager
- National accounts setup
- Smallwares/equipment ordering
- Food ordering (for training week and opening week)
- Basic restaurant setup
- Systems setup (POS, online ordering, Pizza Inn Rewards)
- Manpower planning and selection/hiring criteria
- Access to PieQ (online training and document/operational tool storage platform) "¨for Franchisee, Managers, and Team Members
- Grand opening marketing support (social media, POP, etc.)
- Pre-opening Team Member training 1 week before opening
- 24/7 support from your Franchise Business Consultant
- Access to ongoing support from Restaurant Support Center departments (Marketing, Operations, Training, etc.)
- Minimum 2 visits per quarter by FBC to inspect brand standards and provide operational feedback, consultation, and additional support
- Ongoing access to PieQ for continued online training and permission-based access to operational tools/documents
- Limited-time offer training and ongoing engagement and development opportunities for restaurant leaders
- Continued marketing support with social media and local restaurant marketing
- Regular communications including region-based FBC updates and priority messaging through the PI Alert communication system
- Screen reader support enabled.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We're looking for individuals who:
- Are active members of their communities, often acting as one of their town's primary leaders and fundraisers
- Have strong operational and managerial skills, remembering that through these skills exceptional customer experiences are created
- Have the drive to succeed and the willingness to be the face of their restaurant
Purchasing a Pizza Inn Franchise
Franchise Fee: $30,000. Net Worth Required: $200,000. Total Investment: $352,000 to $798,000. Liquid Capital Required: $50,000.
We introduced the Taco Pizza in 1979, the first dessert "Pizzert" pizza in 1986, and our hallmark Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza by the 1990s. And, with a new prototype buffet concept coming in 2018, Pizza Inn is poised to bring even more excitement to the industry.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields