FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$55,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$350,000|
|Total Investment:||$141,253 - $217,140|
|Royalty Type:||35% Gross Margins|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||Vet Fran Participant|
|Incorporated Name:||PrideStaff Staffing|
|Home Office:||Fresno, CA|
About PrideStaff Staffing
PrideStaff is a national staffing franchise agency that links reliable and well-trained job seekers to employers looking for labor. With our innovative solutions, employers can now avoid the challenges that come with finding reliable and highly productive labor. We're able to do this through our network of remarkable franchise owners who have embraced our system and helped us build notable businesses.
Values & History
Founder George Rogers' dream and vision in 1978 was to launch a new type of staffing agency that would offer the resources and skills of a national firm with the commitment, passion and one-on-one service of a smaller firm. With the combination of strong leadership at the national and local level, PrideStaff has constantly delivered excellent service to our clients, staff and franchise owners.
10% Annual GrowthFor over 30 years, the staffing industry has remained one of the fastest-growing industries in the USA. According to the US Chamber of Commerce, over 98% of companies make use of temporary staff as a part of their management strategy. PrideStaff has grown more than 30% every year for the past four years with about 10% growth per year. At this rate, this industry is growing stronger and it's the right time to be a franchise owner to partake from this bouncing economy.
Unsaturated MarketThe market demand for staff is unsaturated. Over 3 million people are being employed every business day and as of 2018, the U.S staffing industry generated $160B in revenues with only 76% of temporary staff working full time.
CompetitionPrideStaff competitors are usually independent and corporate staffing companies with each of them having their weaknesses. These companies' strengths merged, make up the strengths of PrideStaff with none of their weaknesses. This is why PrideStaff always rises above its competitors as it steadily meets the needs of its clients and job seekers with no loopholes.
Purchasing a PrideStaff Staffing Franchise
The franchise fee is $40,000. Besides our affordable franchise fee, we've come up with a plan that will help conserve your working capital.
With over 25 years of experience in the staffing industry, our franchise model has remained highly successful as we've surpassed the growth of the staffing industry for years on end. We also offer one of the best gross profit margins splits in the staffing industry as you'll receive more.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
At PrideStaff, we're looking for the ideal candidate that is:
- A Passionate self-starter that values their independence and success,
- Motivated and interested in controlling their future and focusing their resources and efforts.
- Experienced in business management.
Training & Support
At PrideStaff we've built our leadership team to offer you training and support as a franchise owner and also made available some opportunities for you to grow which include:
- A Complete Office Package: We provide an inclusive office package of office furnishings with equipment designed to provide the high-caliber image and efficient office operation we want you to portray from day 1.
- Leadership Team Support: Training and support at our Home Office resource center and the PrideStaff annual convention.
- Latest Technology Support: Regular upgrades to our extensive Intranet system web-based skills to enable you to work efficiently and productively with the latest technology.
- Payroll/Billing Support: Provide funding for the weekly temporary payroll to reduce the investment needed to fund a fast-growing business and enable you to expand your business faster.