FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$50,000 - $100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$100,000|
|Total Investment:||$65,000 - $75,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||RX2Live, Inc.|
|Home Office:||Pleasant Grove, Utah|
It is becoming increasingly difficult for people to get quality health care at an affordable price. Medical professionals are struggling like never before to make ends meet. The RX2Live franchise provides an exciting solution to these growing problems so everyone wins. RX2Live is the first company to franchise medical services, workplace wellness, and senior wellness systems on the same platform. We have developed proprietary programs to help healthcare professionals double or triple the net income of their practices without adding additional staff members, without adding new patients, and with little or no investment up front. You can own a very simple to operate and lucrative business that will allow you to generate monthly residual income from your active doctors' and healthcare professionals' accounts. With revenue streams in the traditional healthcare, senior care, and workplace wellness markets, this is a franchise you can count on to meet your personal financial goals.
Values & History
RX2Live provides proactive care partnerships that promote better health and well-being for all people. In today's health care climate where it is becoming harder and harder for people to access the care they need at a price they can afford, RX2Live provides solutions. We are a company dedicated not just to our clients--the businesses and health care professionals we partner with--but to the health of each person they treat and of our nation overall. RX2Live is a franchise that, at its core, cares for the wellbeing of all people.
The health, wellness and medical industry is a $500 billion per year industry. Medical professionals are struggling in their private practices to offer affordable quality health care due to rising care costs and an aging population with complex health problems. RX2Live has developed multiple automated, turnkey solutions to support medical professionals in generating revenue while simultaneously providing proactive health care to improve the lives of their patients.
In addition to the physician profitability market, RX2Live has developed innovative strategies in the areas of corporate wellbeing and senior living facilities as well. With increasing numbers of the baby boomer generation entering their retirement years—a record 10,000 every day—senior wellness programs have never been in higher demand.
And RX2Live has been recognized as a game-changer in the healthcare industry. In 2019 the International Forum on Advancement in Healthcare (IFAH) selected RX2Live to receive the “Top 50 Healthcare Companies” award for our exceptional contribution to the overall advancement of healthcare. Not only that, but Franchise Dictionary added us to their list of 100 Game Changers in 2019. The industry is strong and we have a strong model to stand within it. Now is the time to join us in making a difference in the landscape of healthcare!
Purchasing a RX2Live Franchise
A single unit RX2Live franchise starts at just $59,990. Why this low fee? With RX2Live, there is no overhead and you can work from your home or small office. We do ask that you have at least $50,000 in liquid capital and a net worth of $100,000.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
There is no one set of criteria that make for the ideal RX2Live franchise owner. Our franchisees come from an array of backgrounds and with different sets of experience. Here are some of our most common candidate profiles:
- The Corporate Transitioner: Unsatisfied with limited earning potential and limited freedom of working for someone else—this candidate wants to be as successful as possible and develop financial freedom and personal schedule flexibility.
- The Sales Rock Star: Freedom and flexibility may already be a part of this candidates life, but limited earning potential and limited control over operations outside of sales may cause them to look for greener pastures.
- The Medical Industry Circuit Board: This candidate knows people, systems, technologies, and hindrances of the medical profession. They care about patients, and they'll understand exactly why what we have is valuable.
Training & Support
RX2Live is a financially sound company, and to ensure your financial success, we provide specific support teams and services. These include:
- A professional support team with significant experience in franchising, business development, medical services, wellness, and systems development.
- A business advisory board comprised of top-level individuals to help guide the company and franchisees.
- A medical and wellness advisory board with significant expertise in providing new and innovative health services.
- Public relations support including social media to help promote your business.