To buy a franchise with SERVPRO, you'll need to have at least $105000 in liquid capital. SERVPRO charges a franchise fee of $46000.
Total Units: 1683
Year Founded: 1967
Franchising Since: 1969
Home Office: Gallatin, Tennessee
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $105,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $156,075 – $209,950
Franchise Fee: $46,000
Royalty Type: 3% - 10%
Vetern Discount: No
*SERVPRO is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Branding is important for every successful company and thanks to national media coverage, our Brand is known across the country for being trustworthy and able to help make the damage "Like It Never Even Happened." SERVPRO is the only national restoration company that maintains a consistent national advertising program while leveraging top-tier sponsorships, strengthening our position as a leader in the commercial, and residential restoration industry.
Why Us?Since 1967, SERVPRO has been helping individuals realize their dreams of business ownership. Our tried-and-true brand, system and support allow people from diverse educational, vocational and financial backgrounds to take control of their futures, building a business molded around personal goals and lifestyle. Owning a SERVPRO Franchise is an opportunity to take advantage of our proven track record while being in business for yourself, but never by yourself.
There are several benefits to Franchising besides the independence that comes along with business ownership:
- QuickStart - Franchising offers the advantage of starting a new business quickly based on a proven business formula.
- Expansion - Franchisees can develop their businesses to a significantly higher level due to the help of provided expertise.
- Training - Franchisors often offer Franchisees in-depth training, which is not generally available when starting a business.
Training & Support
In addition to ongoing training at the regional level, we developed the National Training Center in 1992 to teach restoration and mitigation skills to Franchise Owners and insurance industry employees. We offer a 15-day, in-house, experiential training program at our corporate training facility. The program was initially designed for new Franchise Owners but proves to be a valuable course for Franchise Employees alike. Our training program covers all aspects of:
- Fire Restoration
- Water Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
- Damage restoration industry-related sectors.
- Property management services (residential, commercial, governmental).
- Ancillary services such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, roofing, remodeling, asbestos removal, renewable energy services, drain cleaning, etc.
- Construction / remodeling, residential / commercial.
- A ready network of contacts in the property insurance sector.
- Understanding of property insurance matters to include adjusting, policy administration, coverage, sales, etc.
- Building maintenance.
- Commercial cleaning / janitorial services.
- Sales and management experience.
Purchasing a ServPro Franchise
Interested parties should have at least $40,000 in liquid capital to invest. SERVPRO® is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington, D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields