FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$175,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$500,000|
|Total Investment:||$312,250 - $369,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Smash Franchise Partners, LLC|
|Home Office:||Omaha, Nebraska|
About Smash My Trash
Smash My Trash is a waste management company that provides customers with three key benefits — customers will save money, time, and cut emissions when working with Smash My Trash. Our Smash Machines reduce total waste costs for clients by 20-40%, putting customers back in control of their waste budgets. And we are equally excited to promote the environmental benefits of our work. We believe our services are the most environmentally innovative technology introduced in the waste industry in the past two decades. Our company is growing, and quickly, as our customers embrace our services and the simplicity of the benefits we deliver. We look forward to continuing to innovate for customers large and small throughout the United States.
Values & History
The founders of Smash My Trash recognized a shift in the way customers demand the handling of their waste. Dedicated to innovation in an industry that has yet to embrace disruptive innovation, Smash My Trash focuses on helping both our clients and the environment by saving money, saving time, and cutting emissions. Our Smash Machines generate environmental conservation previously considered impossible and represent the most environmentally innovative technology introduced in the waste industry in at least the last 20 years.. Carbon emissions are dramatically reduced when open-top container hauls are cut by 70-80%, and clients save money when their containers are no longer overloaded and material isn't piled up waiting to be hauled.
Our MissionMost choose the status quo.
Some challenge it.
We're changing it.
Believe it or not, waste management is a $1.4 trillion industry globally and U.S. waste management companies account for nearly $100 billion in annual revenue. Most of that $100 billion in U.S. waste management revenue comes from waste collection, which accounts for about 55 percent of the total. Waste disposal, treatment and recycling make up the remaining 45 percent. Smash My Trash fits into both arenas, as we help our customers to manage their waste collection while not providing direct collection services.
Smash My Trash provides services to customers throughout the United States, including 3 of the top 10 largest companies in the world, and 5 of the top 20 largest companies in the United States. National account sales are an important part of our growth; our rapidly expanding footprint continues to grow our network of customers excited about the value we provide their facilities.
Purchasing a Smash My Trash Franchise
The investment needed to start your own Smash My Trash business is relatively low in the franchise world. Our franchise fee is $49,500, which is included in the total investment amount. The estimated total investment ranges from $312,250 to $369,000. To get started you will need at least $175,000 in liquid capital.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Starting a Smash My Trash franchise requires that business owners are savvy business people, excellent at networking and forming relationships with others in the industry. They must also be skilled at sales in order to promote their services to both big and small businesses in their area and farther afield. Our franchisees often have experience in the waste disposable industry, but not always. But, they do know how to manage schedules, large operating budgets, and maintenance and upkeep of large machinery and equipment.
Training & Support
Detailed training and continued support is provided to each franchisee who joins the Smash My Trash brand. Our operating model is simple and has been structured with well-defined processes and systems in place, allowing for efficient replication of the business model. Initial training will be held at the headquarters in Houston, Texas.