FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$500,000|
|Total Investment:||$308,000 - $675,500|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Veteran Discount:||$5,000 discount on Franchise Fee|
|Incorporated Name:||Fourth Avenue Restaurant Group, LLC|
|Home Office:||St. Petersburg, FL|
About Smokin Oak Wood Fired Pizza
At Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, we take freshness to a whole new level! We hand chop our vegetables throughout the day, we roast our own meats, we make our proprietary dough in-house every morning, and our tomato sauce is prepared using fresh, crushed tomatoes and is renowned for its taste and quality. Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is so fresh, we don't even have a freezer.
Values & History
We're dedicated to being the best wood-fired pizza franchise in the industry. Our philosophy is simple — use the best restaurant methodology and efficiencies, combine them with traditional old-world baking methods, use fresh and quality ingredients, and team up with great Franchise Owners to provide our amazing wood-fired pizza to hungry pizza lovers across the country.
We're revolutionizing the pizza industry with unique restaurant branding, design and layout; leading operations and cost-containment protocols; and fresh, artisanal ingredients that meet the demands of today's consumer.
Market & AdvantageOver 93% of Americans eat pizza once a month and 13% eat it every single day. Fast-casual dining is growing at double digits and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. By combining pizza with fast-casual dining, Franchisees have a winning recipe for success with a Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza Franchise.
From our unique wood-fired oven and open-plan kitchen design to our industry-leading cost containment protocols and the way we "wow" our guests throughout the dining experience, we are confident you will find that Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is different from any other franchise pizza concept!
A Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza franchise perfectly meets the demand of today's consumers for the freshness of ingredients, speed of preparation, consistent and outstanding quality, and great dining experience. A cross between fast-casual and sit-down dining but at a fast-casual price point, Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza has taken pizza and reinvented it for today's consumers.
Purchasing a Smokin Oak Wood Fired Pizza Franchise
The initial total investment required: $308,000 to $675,500.
Smokin' Oak Wood-Fired Pizza is currently accepting inquiries from the following states: Florida, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Ohio, Tennessee, Wisconsin.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is energized about joining an emerging brand.
- Has prior business and/ or restaurant experience is a plus.
- Is passionate about providing guests with a fantastic experience and becoming a passionate ambassador in their community.
- Is a motivational Manager and strives to get the best out of their team every single day.
- Has a minimum of $150,000 in capital (which could include cash on hand, loans, credit lines, and retirement funds).
Training & Support
- Comprehensive initial training and ongoing operational support
- Internet-based, back-office support system
- Site selection assistance and construction advisement
- Approved supply sources and assistance in establishing relationships with vendors
- Advertising, marketing, and social media campaigns