FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$350,000|
|Total Investment:||$169,275 - $248,125|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Stretch Lab Franchise, LLC|
|Home Office:||Costa Mesa, California|
Founded in 2015 in Venice, California, StretchLab is the first boutique fitness franchise that offers one-on-one assisted stretching services in a fun, energetic, communal environment. It is designed to increase mobility and flexibility, helping to reduce pain, decrease muscle aches, improve posture, reduce recovery time. and enhance quality of life. As part of parent company, Xponential Fitness, a curator of premium boutique fitness brands, StretchLab is revolutionizing the stretching industry by offering franchise opportunities across all major U.S. and international markets.
StretchLab's unparalleled approach to one-on-one assisted stretching and innovative group stretch, together with its low-cost, simple, and highly systemized business model, has garnered us national success with more than 70 studios open across the country - and we've only just begun! Our studios are open and fun-filled with energy and loyal members of all ages, body types, and fitness levels. We provide a simple solution for everybody to reduce the risk of injuries, regain mobility, improve flexibility, improve range of motion, and introduce recovery time into their lives—to reclaim their freedom and Live Long as we like to say! Our clients may come in with pain, tightness or specific focus areas, but keep coming back and commit to their flexibility journey once they experience the freedom that comes with having a wider range of motion and flexibility. Reclaiming their freedom. The freedom to move as they want, to be active and engaged in the life they see themselves having. You can be part of helping people discover the joy of freedom of movement by joining the StretchLab franchise network!
Values & History
StretchLab was founded in 2015 in Los Angeles, California. We quickly gained popularity and grew to three studios throughout Southern California, attracting the attention of Xponential Fitness, a curator of premium boutique fitness brands led by an expert team with more than 25 years of experience in fitness franchising. After joining with Xponential Fitness, StretchLab began offering franchise opportunities in 2017, and we now have more than 70 studios open across the U.S. We are committed to helping all of our clients to discover the benefits of regular stretching--an ancient practice that people have used throughout time to manage pain, tightness, and mobility--in order to reclaim their freedom and Live Long.
Since its inception in 2015, StretchLab has seen that consumers are seeking more ways to reduce the risk of injuries, regain mobility, improve flexibility, improve range of motion, and introduce recovery time into their lives. Referred to as “the next dominator in the fitness industry” by The New York Times, assisted-stretching has gained national attention; StretchLab is now the largest stretching brand in the U.S. with more than 70 locations open across 22 states. With 550,000 stretches delivered in 2019, it's clear that StretchLab has gained a solid foothold in the $22 billion boutique fitness industry—an industry that is continuing to grow year after year.
Purchasing a StretchLab Franchise
With first-to-market opportunities available nationwide, StretchLab is a profitable and rewarding franchise investment. Initial single-unit investment fees range from $169,275 to $248,125. Potential franchisees must have at least $100,00 in liquid capital and a net worth of $350,000 or more.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
StretchLab is looking for partners who not only love the brand and resonate with our mission to help all people to Live Long, but who also share the following qualities:
- Passion for helping people
- Committed to advocating for health and wellness
- Driven for success
- Know how to motivate and lead a team
Training & Support
We believe extensive training drives success - from lease negotiation to build out, recruitment to finance, and sales and marketing to sustainable business, you'll be supported every step of the way! Some of the areas where you'll receive support include:
- Real Estate: Receive the support you need to navigate site selection and lease negotiation to find the ideal site for your StretchLab Franchise.
- Site Build: We'll guide you through the entire build-out process, from corporate approved layout and general construction to interior design and on-site security and technology.
- Sales: Enjoy comprehensive and ongoing sales training, monthly calls, expert guidance from pre-sale through to Grand Opening and into sustainability. Get introduced to our sales process, retail range, and POS system to drive sales from the start.
- Marketing: The minute you sign your lease agreement, the marketing of your location begins, with personalized support to set up social media, marketing materials, and all means of generating website traffic and memberships.
- Recruiting: We know the expertise of the flexologist is pivotal for the stretch. Receive assistance hiring the most qualified flexologists, general managers, and sales associates.