SUPERSLOWzone Fitness Franchise
SUPERSLOWzone Fitness charges a franchise fee of $30000.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Sugar Land, TX
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: N/A
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $98,700 – $186,500
Franchise Fee: $30,000
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*SUPERSLOWzone Fitness is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
We care about the success of one client at a time. We earn their trust over time by helping them to turn 'hopes and desires' into 'measurable results.' Everyone in SSZ is a life-long learner. We sustain our expertise based on the best science, research, years of working with all types of people in many countries and our own personal and professional development. To help our clients change, we also change.
Technology is an engine enabling the very best services and it is entwined with knowledgeable, good people helping our clients. Globally, we have successfully delivered 1+ million sessions.
Market & CompetitionOur expertise enables clients to feel and look good at every age and to stay strong, healthy and vital. Each client knows what this means to them. Our services are doable by everyone and based on measurable results. We are accredited by the prestigious IACET which governs our standards for certification and annual, required continuing education for front-line staff, quality studio operations and standards of care for our clients.
SuperSlow Zone Institute and SSZ Technology and eCommerce companies are the engines that drive innovation and care for our clients enabling them to feel happy about, and pride in, their health and well-being. We attract a loyal customer base with integrated exercise and diet centers. We stand out from traditional gyms with up to nine proven business-generating systems backed by a proprietary product/service combination, top-notch corporate leadership and unparalleled franchise support afford exceptional advantages for qualified franchisees.
Training & Support
- Site selection assistance to optimize your geographic location
- Protected territories and area development agreements to safeguard your investment
- World-class fitness training including I.A.C.E.T. accredited SuperSlow® strength training certification
- Unparalleled business training and support from our expert sales and marketing consortium throughout the pre-planning, grand opening and growth phases of your business
- Ability to cultivate up to 3 services (profit) centers from a single location
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
You don't need to be a fitness expert or a business guru. If you're an entrepreneur at heart with a desire to take part in the emerging state-of-the-art standard for the health and fitness industry we want you on board.
Purchasing a SUPERSLOWzone Fitness Franchise
There is an initial franchise fee of $30,000 and an investment of $98,700 - $186,500. When You Choose Us, You Get:
- Measurable results achieved with only one or two 20-minute workouts per week
- Up to nine proven business systems coupled with hand-in-hand coaching as you implement
- Science-based diet and healthy eating for effective weight loss can be incorporated
- Specialized SuperSlow® equipment exclusively made by MedX Corporation
- Semi-private, clinically controlled work out the environment to enable focus on the client's needs
- Clients can work out in their street clothes
- Results-based, personalized programs tailored for individuals
- Medical and Research Advisory Board sanctioned
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields