FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$100,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$250,000|
|Total Investment:||$76,930 - $102,190|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||SUPPORTING STRATEGIES PARTNERS, LLC|
|Home Office:||Lowell, Massachusetts|
About Supporting Strategies
Supporting Strategies is a bookkeeping business opportunity that allows you to leverage a proprietary technology platform and team of virtual, seasoned bookkeeping professionals in order to provide best in class bookkeeping support services to growing businesses. Accurate, efficient bookkeeping is crucial to any company's success. Our clients not only recognize the value of our skilled, experienced bookkeeping and operational professionals, but also recognize the enthusiasm of our franchisees. Our franchisee partners are dedicated to helping our clients be successful and making a significant contribution to the local business community, and clients love that they can tap our high-end talent on an as-needed basis. Our proven business model, and record of client satisfaction, makes Supporting Strategies one of the best financial business opportunities available.
Values & History
Supporting Strategies has provided efficient and effective bookkeeping and controller level services to growing businesses since 2004. Leslie Jorgensen founded our company with one goal in mind: to support business leaders with their back-office functions so they can focus on their core business.
After growing steadily in the Boston market, developing our proprietary Workplace software, and ensuring that our business model could scale successfully, we decided to franchise Supporting Strategies in 2013. Since then, we have expanded across the country and we are adding new locations every year. In 2016 we hit a record level of annual system sales, and are excited about our growth potential for the future.
We understand that every moment is valuable to business owners and that time spent on extraneous tasks is time that could be otherwise dedicated to growing the business. Now more than ever, it's important that bookkeeping runs smoothly, securely, and efficiently. Our purpose is to empower business leaders by taking the accounting function off their plates, so they can focus on their core business. These core values drive our success in achieving that purpose.
Over the past decade, we have developed a proven model of delivering virtual, outsourced bookkeeping and operational support services to our clients. The best thing about our business model is that it's practically recession-proof. The need for good CFOs and controllers is ever-present and, if anything, more vital than ever during an economic downturn. Outsourced financial services is a $145 billion industry, and it's growing by over $10 billion annually.
Bookkeeping is an important segment of this industry, which itself generates nearly $80 billion annually and employs almost a million people across the country. This makes it the perfect time to own a bookkeeping franchise! Economic growth has buoyed our industry's success, and as companies expand there is a rising need for experienced bookkeepers to keep their growing businesses running smoothly. Due to economic growth, healthy equity markets, and an increasing number of new businesses requiring bookkeeping, we expect the industry to remain profitable and continue growing at a healthy pace.
Additionally, Supporting Strategies is proud to have been named to Fortune 500's list of the top 100 franchise opportunities in the U.S., proving that what we offer--both to clients and our franchisees—is not only viable but also incredibly successful. Will you join us?
Purchasing a Supporting Strategies Franchise
One of the most attractive aspects of our financial services opportunity is the low cost of operation. Other than insurance, technology, employee payroll, and sales and infrastructure costs, it's extremely affordable to run a Supporting Strategies franchise, and many do it from the comfort of their own home.
To get started, potential franchisees will need a minimum net worth of $250,000 and at least $100,000 of liquid capital. The initial investment is valued between $76,930 and $102,190, including the franchise fee of $60,000.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Supporting Strategies is proud to share our Franchise Business Review ranking (2019), where we landed in the top 50 for franchisee satisfaction. This ranking is particularly important to us, as it reflects the high level of support we give to our franchisees, and our priority to put franchisee satisfaction first.
Just as we are committed to our clients' success, we want our franchisees to share our mission and values and understand the benefits of a Supporting Strategies franchise. Our franchisees share an enthusiasm for working hard to make growing businesses successful and being an integral part of their local business community. Besides this foundational commitment to the business and community, our franchisees must be knowledgeable and experienced in the field of bookkeeping in order to ensure that they are able to meet their clients' needs.
Training & Support
We have a strong leadership team in place, equipped to answer any questions about our bookkeeping franchise and the bookkeeping industry. Franchising with Supporting Strategies is truly a partnership. We expect prospective franchisees to do their research, educate themselves on our brand, ask questions, and come prepared with an eagerness to dive headfirst into the bookkeeping industry. In return, we are committed to answering those questions, providing you with the tools for further education, and access to the expertise of our Franchise Development Team.
Support opportunities that our franchisees receive include:
- Operations Manual: The manual covers everything our franchisees need to know, from our proprietary software and virtual technology stack to hiring procedures.
- WorkPlace and Supporting Strategies University: One of the franchise benefits we're proudest of is our proprietary workflow management software. We are strong believers that to be successful, you need a sophisticated, current technology toolset; WorkPlace allows the perfect, one-stop access to everything needed to effectively run a Supporting Strategies franchise, including Business, Team, Client, and Task Management, as well as our Supporting Strategies University, where franchisees have complete access to our library of video-based courses, as well as customized templates and articles on operations, business development, and bookkeeping.
- Virtual Key and Virtual Cloud: We're a big believer in staying current with the latest bookkeeping technology. Cloud bookkeeping allows for safer, more efficient, and accurate bookkeeping, with updates and information given with up-to-date information.
- Marketing Kit: Whether it's brochures, folders, popup banners, website assistance, or business cards, we equip franchisees with what is needed to create local awareness of our brand, and promote each franchise.
- Cohort Assignment: After signing on with Supporting Strategies, each franchisee is assigned to a cohort group with approximately eight other franchisees. This is a continuing, symbiotic relationship, where franchisees are encouraged to support and advise each other in their journeys from new franchisees to successful business owners.