We are here to help you find the right franchise. Our proven model will help match you with the best franchises so that you can feel that you are making a safe and wise decision. We have helped thousands of people like yourself start a franchise and achieve their dream of business ownership. We are looking forward to doing the same for you!
The right Oregon, Idaho, Washington or Alaska franchise opportunity could be just around the corner. It just takes a single phone call (or form fill) to start things off. When you are ready to learn more about profitable franchise opportunities in Anchorage, Olympia, Portland, Salem, Eugene, or nearby areas of Alaska, Washington, and Oregon, simply fill in the form below or give me call. With FranNet expert business consultants, profitable franchise business ownership is closer than you might think.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Blair is the Principal and Owner of FranNet for the Pacific Northwest and Southern CA. He is also the Vice Chairman and one of the 4 principal owners of the parent company for FranNet with over 50 offices in North America. He is consistently mentioned as one of the top franchise consultants and franchise advisors in the franchise industry. He speaks regularly about franchising and has helped thousands of franchisees find the perfect franchise for them over the past 20+ years he has been in the franchise industry.
He primarily works with clients in Oregon, Washington, Alaska and Idaho and Southern CA with his team. Blair graduated from Colorado State University with a degree in Finance and Real Estate. He is also a licensed Real Estate Broker for the state of California as well as he has earned the premier designation in the franchise industry as a Certified Franchise Executive (CFE). He also holds the following awards with FranNet:
- 2010 Commitment to Excellence - Best office practices
- 2011 Commitment to Excellence - Best office practices
- 2011 #3 Top Performing Office in North America
- 2015 #1 FranNet Office in North America
- 2016 #1 FranNet Office in North America
- 2003-Present FranNet Board of Directors
He also enjoys golf, fishing, surfing, biking and other outdoor activities with his wife, daughter and son.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.