As a FranNet Consultant my mission is to help you discern if franchising is right for you and then to help you find the right franchise opportunity that will match your your goals and budget.
For over 25 years FranNet’s proprietary assessment, matching, and 4 step research process has empowered clients to make knowledge based decisions that meet their goals and minimize the risks of business ownership.
My promise to my clients is to give personalized face-to-face attention and to be a referral source for funding, legal and real estate services. Remember: FranNet’s services are FREE to you. My home office is in Baton Rouge but whether you live in Baton Rouge, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Shreveport, or anywhere in the State of Louisiana, I can help you find the right opportunity.
Bob Breaux, is a born entrepreneur, it is in his DNA. He brings “real world”, in the trenches, experience. Bob has started and operated several successful businesses, consulted with hundreds of entrepreneur’s and small businesses, specializing in Business Planning, Business Management, Marketing, Technology, Employee Training, Coaching and Mentoring.
Bob has served as interim and transitional CEO for LANO (LA Association of Nonprofits), interim President for Central Chamber of Commerce and West Baton Rouge Chamber of Commerce.
For 25 Years from 1982 to 2008 Bob was President and Founder of Total Computers Systems, Inc. and Laser Extensions, Inc. Total Computer Systems, Inc. was a technology service firm with clients in 15 states and was founded during the birth of the micro-computer age. Laser Extensions, Inc. was a printer cartridge remanufacturing and service/repair company.
Bob serves on the board in a multitude of community, civic and professional organizations.
Bob has taught business, marketing, time management and other professional development seminars at LSU, Tulane, Baton Rouge Community College, and Remington College. He has traveled the state for SCORE giving Simple Steps for Starting Your Business seminars.
Working with small business and franchise entrepreneurs is Bob’s passion.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.