My name is Boynton Weekes, my primary responsibility and passion is to assist people like yourself with navigating the myriad of issues and challenges that arise when identifying and ultimately selecting the right business ownership opportunity. This journey, while quite exciting, requires research, energy and the right expertise! At FranNet NJ & NYC, we are the largest most recognized franchise consultant company with over 27 years of franchise expertise. Did you know that franchises are 12% of all North American businesses but account for over 50% of all retail sales? Are you ready to explore this 2.3 Trillion Dollar franchise industry?
If so, call or email me at (732) 494-6920 or email@example.com today to begin the process of business ownership!
Boynton is a graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with a B.A. in Business Administration. He has over 28 years of business experience in the Commercial Insurance Underwriting and Franchising industries. His exceptional focus on sales and marketing led him to receive numerous awards from companies such as Chubb Corp. and Fantastic Sams Franchised Hair Salons.
In July 2001, Boynton founded Global Franchising Group, LLC where he served as the Director of Regional Operations, Franchise Sales and Real Estate Development. Global Franchising Group served as the Master Franchisee and Sub-franchisor in North Jersey & North Eastern, PA. as one of the largest hair care franchises. As a Sub-franchisor, Boynton assisted franchisees with marketing, management, advertising, real estate site selection and negotiations, recruiting and retention planning, and obtaining business financing.
Our Entrepreneur Profile (Entrepreneur Profile) will help match your personal and professional goals along with your financial situation with one of over 120+ franchisors that we represent in the areas of retail, B2B, automotive, technology, staffing, education and many more. The best part of this…it’s 100% free! FranNet hosts numerous informational seminars and educational sessions around the country and online monthly that are open to the public. So if you are considering semi absentee businesses or full time entrepreneurship, we have the franchises for you!
Community and Civic Affiliations
Boynton is actively involved in community service work. He currently sits on the Growth and Redevelopment committee for the Township of Lawrence. In addition, he is an Executive Board Member and President of S.C.O.R.E, (Sigma Community Out Reach and Empowerment LLC), a non-profit organization whose primary mission is mentoring young men between the ages of 8 and 18 in the greater Trenton area in such fields as entrepreneurship, education, health and wellness as well as cultural activities. He is also an active member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.