- Grand Rapids
Are you dreaming of owning your own business, but don’t know where to start or what business to consider? “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” Think big and begin by looking into the variety of franchises for sale in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and other areas of MI.
Consider investing in YOURSELF while we explore becoming a businessowner together. Owning a franchise means furthering your career in a profitable business. One of the main benefits of buying a franchise is that it gives you some indepence with the security of proven successful operation systems which reduce the traditional entrepreneurial risk.
On your own, it may seem overwhelming to choose among the many franchising opportunities in Michigan. I understand what it takes to be successful in different industries and can help match you with the most suitable business. I take the time to figure out what truly motivates you by understanding your personality traits, values, business skills, and interests to find the most fitting franchise opportunity.
Keeping your best interests in mind, I will coach you through your research ensuring that your ultimate decision matches your lifestyle and business goals. My goal is to find a business model that will uniquely align with your capabilities and skills. Because FranNet consultants are compensated by franchisors, our services are available to you at no cost.
Buying a franchise business in Western Michigan can be the best way to start your own local business. I am here to help you with any questions you may have. I can be reached via phone by any of the numbers in my profile at the top of the page, or through the contact form. There are hundreds of local Western Michigan (Grand Rapids, Lansing, Kalamazoo, and more) franchise opportunities available, so please call anytime. I'd love to help.
Brigitte Betser is an Associate of FranNet of Michigan, a Michigan based franchise consulting firm. Brigitte has valuable knowledge driven by her past franchising experiences in executive management, franchise sales, franchise training, and franchise support that make her a strong resource for people who are considering business ownership as the next phase of their lives. She provides free seminars and consulting to those who are interested in franchising and business ownership.
Brigitte grew up in franchising, watching her parents build a successful Master Franchising company that became a family business. But it wasn't until after completing college that Brigitte began her career as a marketing representative with a home care company that launched franchising shortly thereafter.
Brigitte spent almost 13 years with ComForcare Senior Services, a Bloomfield Hills, MI based company, where she gained expert knowledge in the training and support of franchisees. Most recently, Brigitte was head of the development department at ComForcare, managing a team that spent their time recruiting franchise owners around the world.
Brigitte offers free consultation for prospective entrepreneurs. She is married and has a son and two daughters and resides in the Grand Rapids, MI area.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.