I am here to help you to learn the pros and cons of franchising, the costs, types of franchise opportunities and successful techniques for doing effective research. I’ll guide you to the franchise opportunities in Charleston SC that are right for you in just three easy steps – and my franchise consultation services are free. Contact me today to get started!
Charleston franchise opportunities are everywhere. And all it takes is a phone call or form fill to start the search for your new business. That said; please feel free to contact me anytime to learn more about exciting Charleston and the Low Country franchise opportunities.
Business ownership can begin with one easy call, so don't delay. If you're in the market to own a franchise business in or around Charleston, I can help.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
After 18 years in the corporate world working for Hewlett-Packard, Cathey Petkash decided to join FranNet. At HP, her career as a professional consultant involved designing IT solutions while building strategic relationships with customers to meet their business objectives.
Currently, Cathey works with corporate professionals and helps them achieve their dreams of becoming a business owner. Because she comes from the corporate world, she is familiar with the challenges and concerns that people experience as they move “beyond the corporate walls.” Cathey enjoys meeting with ambitious entrepreneurs to help them develop a business model. She assists with identifying their personal, financial, and business goals for ownership. Her expert guidance and advice leads them to achieve their entrepreneurial dreams.
In addition, Cathey is a seasoned business owner. She followed her dreams by purchasing a floral business, which quickly became successful. She executed the business decisions while a Floral Designer ran the day to day operations of the shop. After 4 years, she sold the business for a sizable profit.
In her free time, Cathey enjoys relaxing at the beach, gardening, and reading. She has been highly involved in Rotary, working on projects such as obtaining District Simplified Grants (DSG) for local schools and sponsoring The International Group Study Exchange Program (GSE).
Cathey’s educational background consists of obtaining her MBD from the University of North Carolina, and her BS in Accounting at Central Missouri State University.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.