ARE YOU READY TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR INCOME AND LIFESTYLE?
Owning your own business is one path to achieving the wealth and lifestyle you envision for you and your family. However, starting a business isn’t always easy. If you’re interested in exploring entrepreneurship, but also recognize the benefits of having help along the way, a franchise opportunity in Seattle may be for you. Imagine starting your own business with a partner who provides templates, training, support, as well as proven systems in sales, marketing and operations. A franchise opportunity can give entrepreneurs a head start by providing foundational business support throughout the business journey.
Charlie is a business matchmaker, who has helped dozens of individuals find franchise businesses. He will apply a proven process which helps assess your strengths, weaknesses, interests and financial standing to help match you with the best franchise opportunities.
• Discover if entrepreneurship is the right fit
• Find the right business model
• Consider the legal issues and funding steps through trusted local resources
Remember, there are over 3,000 franchise concepts in over 90 different categories – Charlie can help you find the right one for your interest, income, and lifestyle.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Burned out, unfulfilled, retired or just plain ready to “be your own boss?” Charlie Magee has been that person – he’s made the transition to successful business owner and is now his own “boss.” Because he’s experienced it, he’s an ideal guide and business matchmaker for those wanting to learn how they can make the change. Generous with his time and energy, Charlie has the practical business acumen and persistence to help you find new business opportunities and options. He is always guiding people to finding a better way, by helping them discover their own readiness, strengths and abilities.
“Charlie was instrumental in helping me find the right franchise opportunity to help me reach my goals…His expertise, patience, and encouragement helped my wife and I make a confident decision we feel great about.”
~John Warren, Party Princess Productions Franchisee
With over 20 years working for national franchise brands and as a professional practice broker, Charlie knows business operations, training, sales, marketing, and business transitions. His clients say he is a master at listening, recognizing the right business opportunity to change their life, and then patiently guiding them towards a confident decision.
Charlie enjoys time with family, and volunteer work with the MPHS golf team and Junior Achievement.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.