As FranNet franchise consultants, our role is to provide education, resources, and guidance about the franchise world. We assist you in determining if franchise ownership is for you by helping you to identify your transferable skill, competencies, lifestyle, and financial goals. We help match you to a few franchises to research to identify the one business that will offer you the best opportunity for success. The right franchise fit can be your vehicle to achieving your lifestyle and financial goals.
With nearly 4000 franchises in over 90 industries, finding the right one can be very overwhelming if you do it alone. However, if you have the assistance of a strong partner who has been screening, vetting and analyzing top performing franchises since 1987 across all industries, the process of finding the right franchise can be easier. As your franchise consultants we can help you achieve your dream of business ownership.
If you're ready to build your own ladder to success and stop building someone else's, we're here to help. The best part is our services are at NO COST to you!
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Prior to joining FranNet in 2013 as FranNet of West TX and Rio Grande Valley, Claudia had 24 years of experience in sales, multi-unit retail management, customer service, and higher education advising. Her 14 years in the higher learning environment brought her great satisfaction knowing that she was helping people change their lives and accomplish their dreams through education. She now gets the same satisfaction knowing that she is helping people change their lives and achieve their dreams through business ownership. She enjoys providing education, resources, and guidance to her clients because it affirms her belief, that education is power.
Claudia completed her MBA/HRM from the University of Phoenix in 2003. She is fluent in English and Spanish. She has had the opportunity to volunteer with many organizations in her community, such as the El Paso chapter of Junior Achievement, the Junior League of El Paso, the Chi Omega Fraternity Alumni chapter, and other church organizations. As well, she is currently a diplomat for the El Paso Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
While she was not born in Texas, Claudia has lived in Texas most of her life, and has lived in El Paso, TX for over 40 years. She has been married to her husband David for 26 years and they have 2 adult daughters that also live in El Paso.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.