MEET CLAUDIA LARDZIBAL, TEXAS BUSINESS CONSULTANT
Serving West Texas Region (El Paso, Odessa and Midland) and Texas Rio Grande Valley (McAllen, Brownsville and Harlingen)
There are thousands of business franchises in Texas available and we help you find the right one for you at no charge! There are various different franchise and business opportunities in Texas that I can help you with. With our help you can decide which Texas franchise for sale is right for you. If you want to open a business in Texas I would be happy to help you make it a reality. Call, email or message me today to begin the process of starting your own franchise opportunity in El Paso, Texas.
I am here to help you understand small business, how to buy a franchise and how to evaluate a franchise for sale. I will help you think through what you want the business to do for you by matching your individual goals, skills, and financial qualifications with carefully screened franchise opportunities. I can help you get the franchise information you need and find the right franchise opportunity for you--and my services are free. Contact me today to get started! If you are looking to own a business in El Paso, Odessa, Midland, or Rio Grande Valley, Texas, investing in a franchise business is a great way to hit the ground running for just about any industry. There are plenty of competitive advantages to being part of a professional business franchise organization, like being part of a network of like-minded business professionals who want to help you succeed.
Feel free to contact me anytime to learn more about West Texas or Rio Grande Valley franchise opportunities. Profitable franchise business ownership is closer than you might think.
MORE ABOUT CLAUDIA
Claudia Lardizabal has over 20 plus years of experience in sales, multi-unit retail management, customer service and adult education advising. She is fluent in English and Spanish. Having spent the last 14 years in the higher learning environment she enjoyed helping change people’s lives through education. She is a firm believer that education is power; whether it is traditional or non-traditional learning.
She completed her MBA/HRM from the University of Phoenix in 2003. She has volunteered with the El Paso chapter of Junior Achievement teaching elementary kids the importance of earning and saving money, and how money and business are important to their lives, families, and the community. She is also a volunteer with the Junior League of El Paso. Through FranNet, she continues to fuel her passion for educating and consulting people, and helping El Paso and West /Rio Grande Valley Texas investors get into businesses and franchises that are right for them.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.