TENNESSEE AND ARKANSAS FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES WITH DAN ARONOFF
Welcome to FranNet of Central and Western Tennessee and Arkansas, your source for local franchise opportunities in Memphis and Nashville, with many low cost and unique businesses for sale to choose from.
Hi, my name is Dan Aronoff, your local FranNet franchise business consultant. In simplest terms I am a franchise matchmaker and I work with people who want to start a business but are not sure if owning their own business is right for them. By utilizing our 4-Step Research process, I help people gather franchise information so they can make the best decision for them and their family. While franchise opportunities in Tennessee may not be a good fit for everybody, having somebody help you through this evaluation process is the value we bring to the table. I look forward to helping you through this discovery process where I can show you all the great franchises currently for sale in Tennessee including Memphis, Nashville and all of Arkansas such as Little Rock, Fort Smith, and Fayetteville.
Something to keep in mind is that there is more to franchising than french fries. There are many options to consider outside of retail and fast food chains, which is what most people think of when they think of franchising. Some of these are highly affordable opportunities with low startup costs and some can even be run out of your home. Examples include franchises in the following sectors: home improvement, health and wellness, fitness, technology, automotive, B2B, education, insurance, accounting, pet stores, consulting and many more. Whatever your skills and interests may be, we can probably find the right option for you.
When the time is right, feel free to fill out the form above or refer to my contact information. I look forward to taking you through this discovery process.
Dan Aronoff is the owner of FranNet of Middle and West Tennessee. He provides free consultations to individuals who are seriously seeking business ownership opportunities. Dan works to match the personal, professional and financial goals of his clients with carefully selected national franchise companies. He further coaches his clients on how to thoroughly search for and evaluate franchise opportunities so that franchising can be seen as a safe and affordable way to be a business owner. He is an avid supporter of the franchise system and understands the importance of getting that right match for his clients.
Dan has over 20 years of business experience working for both small and large companies, most notably in the human resources arena. He started his career with Exxon Corporation and held several management positions in Texas, Louisiana and Illinois. Dan’s next stop was consumer-foods giant Kraft Foods. Here Dan managed employee relations and career development responsibilities for the R&D division and played an integral role in merging Nabisco into the Kraft Foods family. Prior to FranNet, Dan worked for the family business (Goldner Associates), a promotional products and advertising specialties company, in an advisory capacity helping with strategic planning, project management and growth initiatives.
Dan is now living his dream of business ownership with FranNet and is devoted to coaching others on the benefits of owning their own business. Call and schedule a no cost consultation today!
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.