EXPERT CONSULTING - AT NO COST TO YOU
Looking for franchise opportunities in Boston or elsewhere in Massachusetts? Thousands of opportunities are available in the Boston metro area and throughout the state – and I can help you find the perfect one.
Using FranNet's proven model and my own insight, my consultation can match you to the business that’s best aligned with your personal and professional goals. During my consultation, we’ll take inventory of your skills, experience, and finances. We’ll also create a personality profile. I’ll gain a thorough understanding of your strengths, your goals, and your dreams. Then I’ll leverage my experience and FranNet’s resources to guide you to the franchised business opportunities that are the right fit for you.
There many aspects to consider when choosing and acquiring a franchise. My expert consultation will help you navigate through the process and guide you to the best possible match – at no cost or obligation to you. Take that big first step toward owning your own business. Call, email, or send me a message today!
Another option: Fill out your Entrepreneur Profile to learn if business ownership is right for you.
With 20 years of experience working for some of the most successful franchise companies in the country, Dana is uniquely qualified to assist prospective new business owners in their quest for the right opportunity. Dana’s broad business background in retail finance, company and franchise operations, marketing, and strategic planning provides the hands-on knowledge necessary for a sound decision.
Prior to joining FranNet, Dana served as Director of Finance for Retail Operations for Panera Bread during a period of rapid growth and record profitability. Dana also spent several years with the Wendy’s Company in finance and marketing roles supporting and advising both company and franchise operators. Dana has also spent time as a Franchise Business Consultant working directly with franchise owners to improve their businesses.
Dana is a graduate of North Adams State College with a degree in Business Administration/Accounting and has an MBA from Suffolk University in Boston. A life-long New Englander, Dana knows the greater Boston and New England market well having worked there his entire career.
If you are considering small business ownership in the greater Boston area or New Hampshire, Maine, or Vermont, let FranNet of Boston and Dana help. There is absolutely no obligation and zero cost to you. You have nothing to lose and potentially much to gain so let’s get started today.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.