Have you always dreamed of owning your own business, but are worried about the risk?
Buying a franchise business can be easier and come at a lower cost than you might think with our many franchise opportunities in Houston available right now.
Hi, my name is Diana Trondsen, your local FranNet franchise consultant serving southern Texas from Houston, to Katy, Galveston, all the way to Corpus Christi. I'm here to help you take the pain away from business ownership, so you can focus on your goals. Together, we can turn your dreams into reality.
With access to unlimited franchise opportunities using a successful business model, the hardest part will be selecting just one of our many franchises for sale in Houston and the surrounding areas. Using a proven system that helps match your talents and goals with the prefect franchise business opportunity, you can be sure your investment is a sound one. We provide a safe and secure method and our services are FREE to prospective business owners.
Finally, someone on your side sharing in your vision of financial independence. Call me today at (832) 215-2903 to get started!
FranNet represents hundreds of franchise business interests. This puts me in the perfect position to help you get your business up and going quickly and easily. We have many franchises to choose from including low cost businesses that are affordable to start up and even work from home franchise opportunities. Whether you are looking to own a restaurant in Houston, retail location or traditional franchised business we have something for you.
If you are interested in owning a business in Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi or other parts of South East Texas, consider avoiding the hassles most often experienced with start-ups and go the franchise route. I am here to help you with any and all franchise questions you may have.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Diana Trondsen had been in the franchise business for over 15 years and has extensive management experience in single and multiunit franchises. She has owned and operated up to 7 franchise locations and her expertise includes implementation of franchise systems, business operations, and regional/local marketing.
Diana will help you find a franchise that best suits your interests, skills and financial capability. She will work with you to create a perfect business model that will clearly define your personal goals, values and interests to help direct you in finding that perfect business. She will teach you the value of owning a franchise and guide you through the process of becoming a business owner and franchisee.
Diana holds a Bachelors Degree in Maritime Administration from Texas A&M University. Diana is a member of the Texas A&M Association of Former Students. She is an avid runner and world traveler.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- We Will Review Your Readiness Profile
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- We’ll Discuss Your Franchise Options
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- Introduction To Your Ideal Franchise Brands
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Introduction to Existing Franchisees of the Brands You Like
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Attend a Discovery Day
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Making a Final Decision with FranNet By Your Side
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.
Virtual & Live Events
Upcoming National Events
Franchise Spotlight: The Wellness Brand Delivering Optimal Health
Specializing in IV Nutrition therapy, this brand provides uniquely safe, powerful, and potent solutions to help the body heal and regenerate, to feel better faster. If you are looking for a lucrative business opportunity that embraces state-of-the-art wellness technology, then join us for this free webinar to learn more!
Is Entrepreneurship Your Next Step?
If you’ve been dreaming of becoming your own boss, join us for this free webinar where we’ll answer all of your initial questions on business ownership and franchising basics.
How to Fund Your Business
If you are considering starting a business, it’s important to learn about all of the funding options available to you. Join us for this informative webinar!