ARE YOU CONSIDERING BUSINESS OWNERSHIP?
If you are at a turning point in your career and exploring your options, I'd like to help.
Whether you’ve been down-sized, feel disengaged or need additional income, business ownership is a proven vehicle for reaching larger personal, professional and financial goals, such as:
- Fulfilling work at 50+
- Autonomy, mastery and purpose
- Semi- and phased-retirement
- Financial freedom and investment diversification
- Controlling your own destiny; Building a legacy
Thanks to FranNet’s 30-year track record of successfully matching people to business ownership, I can connect you to selected, vetted business opportunities. Together, we will create your ideal business model and then identify which businesses are your best fit.
Eighty-five percent of FranNet-assisted clients are still in business after five years, and 15% of them become Top Performers. Together, we’ll make sure you are making a safe, wise, and well-informed decision for your personal and financial future.
I'm just a phone call away. If you think business ownership might be right for you, let's talk!
Another option: Fill out your PFA to learn if business ownership is right for you.
A native Oregonian, Emily is passionate about empowering others to live fulfilling and financially rewarding lives.
She received her B.A. in Communications from Santa Clara University, ranked #2 in Regional Universities by U.S. News & World Report, and pursued graduate studies at San Jose State University. She is a proud recipient of McCarthy Award and has been featured on:
- “Encore Careers: Working After 50”
- “Better, Smarter, Richer: Encore, Creative and Solo Entrepreneurs”
- “Retire? Baby Boomers Can’t, or Won’t. Instead, They’re Buying Franchises”
- “Second Half Now: Collaborative Community for Boomers and Beyonders”
Emily currently lives with her family in Central Oregon, and enjoys the same freedom and flexibility that she helps others achieve through business ownership.