What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet consultant is your one-stop-shop for all franchise information and services. Our job is to ensure you find the right business that maximizes your odds of success and happiness and allows you to meet your lifestyle, career and financial goals
How do we help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants helps save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising; by helping you research your business; by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in; and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How much do we cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How can we work together?
- Take Our Franchise Readiness Assessment
We Will Review Your Readiness Assessment
- Take our free proprietary Readiness Assessment to evaluate your business owner profile, including a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From here, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
We’ll Discuss Your Franchise Options
- Once you have your Franchise Readiness Assessment results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
Introduction To Your Ideal Franchise Brands
- After the review of your Readiness Assessment, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
Introduction to Existing Franchisees of the Brands You Like
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process, providing guidance on questions to ask, how to understand Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and tools on how to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
Attend a Discovery Day
- Once you've learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations in order to validate the business, support, and overall success of each.
Making a Final Decision with FranNet By Your Side
- Prior to making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you're interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a discovery day, you'll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we'll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.