EXPERT CONSULTING – AT NO COST TO YOU
Considering franchise opportunities in Greater Cincinnati, Dayton or Indiana? There are literally thousands of opportunities available in these markets – and I can help you find the perfect one.
Using FranNet's proven model and my own insight, my consultation can help you identify the business that’s best aligned with your personal and professional goals. During the consultation, we’ll take inventory of your skills, experience, and finances. We’ll also create a personality profile that will provide both you and Ia thorough understanding of your strengths, your goals and your dreams. Then I’ll leverage my experience and FranNet’s resources to guide you to the franchised business opportunities that are the right fit for you to explore.
There are many aspects to consider when choosing and acquiring a franchise. My expert consultation will help you navigate through the process and guide you to the best possible match – at no cost or obligation to you. Take that big first step toward owning your own business. Call, email, or send me a message today!
Another option: Fill out your Entrepreneur Profile to learn if business ownership is right for you.
A native of Cincinnati, Jason grew up in an entrepreneurial family. He helped his dad stock shelves in his family owned clothing store, filled in as the delivery driver and counter person of his uncle’s pharmacy and looked forward to working weekends with his grandfather at his thriving flea market stalls. After graduating from the University of Cincinnati (Go Bearcats!) those experiences led him to roles where he worked with and ultimately became a business owner. Jason has worked for both small and Fortune 500 Franchisors as the point person helping prospective Franchisees navigate the investigation & discovery process, supporting their Franchise operations and assisting when it was time for the Franchise owner to exit the business.
Jason started and built a successful Franchised business in staffing & recruiting, which he ultimately sold. In addition he’s held executive roles in Talent Management and Career Services working with people to achieve their career goals. Helping people continues to be a part of Jason’s life as a SCORE volunteer, helping people who want to start a small business navigate the process.
So whether you have been looking into starting a small business or just need to find the right franchised business for sale you might find we have the best franchise opportunity for you. With NO COST to you consulting servicing Cincinnati, Dayton, Covington, Indianapolis Bloomington, Evansville & Ft. Wayne. Contact Jason today!
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.