Are you looking for franchise opportunities in Western or Central New York? Do you dream of owning your own business, but don’t know where to start or what options to consider?
Business ownership has become a viable and appealing career opportunity for many, uniquely helping individuals to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals. Franchising provides proven systems and name recognition to get your business off to the right start. It can be a very difficult task to find the right franchise for sale in NY. Using our proprietary Entrepreneur Readiness Profile tool, I'll narrow down the thousands of franchises for sale in Western and Central New York to those with the highest success rate that are best-matched to your individual skill set and aspirations. There is no cost to my service - so contact me and let's get started today!
Franchise ownership has many advantages, such as being part of a network of like-minded business professionals who want to help you succeed. As a Rochester, Syracuse, the Finger Lakes and Buffalo NY franchise business specialist I am eager to help.
Profitable New York franchise opportunities are waiting for you now. Best of all, you can get started in minutes with a quick phone call. That said... As franchise consultants, we have helped thousands realize their dreams of business ownership and I can help you too. Business ownership can begin with one simple call so why wait?
Since 2003 John has facilitated ABCPNG (Always Be Connecting Power Networking Group) in Rochester and has helped hundreds of people find new jobs. 'After my first conversation with Ron Livecchi I realized that becoming a Franchise Consultant with FranNet was a logical extension of the work I had done with ABCPNG. FranNet offered me a chance to give people another path in career transition. The response has been incredible and I'm having a blast coaching people through the FranNet process.'
John grew up in Buffalo and Syracuse and has spent his entire professional career, over 35 years, in Rochester. He has a BA from Hamilton College and an MBA from The Simon School of Business at the University of Rochester. With a background in the banking, telecommunications and software industries, most recently as VP of Operations at two software startups, John is well qualified to help clients find a franchise that they will love owning, running and growing.
John and his wife Cathy live in Pittsford and have three adult children, two cats, a dog and a horse. He's an active member of the Rochester, Greece, Pittsford and Brighton Chambers of Commerce, Small Business Council and several professional networking groups. John enjoys photographing sports and is the photographer for several teams at Pittsford Mendon High School.
In addition to free, one-on-one client consultations, John regularly conducts franchising workshops and seminars - partnering with outplacement agencies, the Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, local libraries, and more.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.