Are you looking for franchise opportunities in Western or Central New York? Do you dream of owning your own business, but don’t know where to start or what options to consider?
Business ownership has become a viable and appealing career opportunity for many, uniquely helping individuals to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals. Franchising provides proven systems and name recognition to get your business off to the right start. It can be a very difficult task to find the right franchise for sale in NY. Using our proprietary Entrepreneur Readiness Profile tool, I'll narrow down the thousands of franchises for sale in Western and Central New York to those with the highest success rate that are best-matched to your individual skill set and aspirations. There is no cost to my service - so contact me and let's get started today!
Franchise ownership has many advantages, such as being part of a network of like-minded business professionals who want to help you succeed. As a Rochester, Syracuse, the Finger Lakes and Buffalo NY franchise business specialist I am eager to help.
Profitable New York franchise opportunities are waiting for you now. Best of all, you can get started in minutes with a quick phone call. That said... As franchise consultants, we have helped thousands realize their dreams of business ownership and I can help you too. Business ownership can begin with one simple call so why wait?
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Hey there! I'm John Adams, the Too Tall Franchise Guy, and I thrive on the art of connecting dots, leading teams, and making things happen.
I'm a passionate professional who has spent over 35 years in the banking, telecom, and software industries, where I've had the privilege of wearing many hats. From leading teams to running large projects and crafting innovative strategies, my journey has been diverse and exciting. I'm an active member of Greece Regional (Treasurer), Webster and Southtowns Regional Chambers of Commerce, Buffalo Sales and Marketing Executives (Board Member) and several professional networking groups. I hold an MBA from the Simon School at the University of Rochester, and I believe that learning is a lifelong journey. I'm always on the lookout for new insights, trends, and opportunities to grow.
In my current role at FranNet, I get to combine my love for meeting and understanding people with my knack for helping them chart a path to owning a franchise business. I find immense satisfaction in watching people change their lives through business ownership. I'm all about connecting with fellow professionals, sharing ideas, and exploring new collaborations.
When I'm not immersed in franchise-related pursuits, you can find me spending time with family and pets, or photographing high school sports. That's how I recharge and find inspiration in unexpected places.
Feel free to reach out, whether it's for a quick chat, a project collaboration, to learn about franchising and business ownership, or just to swap stories about our industry. Join my mailing list for announcements on upcoming seminars. Let's make the professional world a little smaller by connecting, sharing, and learning together. Looking forward to meeting you!
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.