Looking at franchise opportunities in Pittsburgh and need advice? We match entrepreneurs with franchise opportunities in Pittsburgh PA and the surrounding areas. We can help you find the right business opportunity in Pittsburgh. There are thousands of business franchises available! We can help you with many different kinds of franchise opportunities in Pittsburgh. If you’re interested in starting or opening a business in Pittsburgh I would be happy to be of service to you to help you make it happen. Call, email or send me a message today to get more information on starting your own franchise in Pittsburgh.
FranNet of Pittsburgh offers a FREE SERVICE to people who are thinking about getting into a franchise business of their own. We help them do a thorough analysis of exactly what they want out of a business – from the characteristics of their role, to the hours of operation, to the investment and income needs they have, to what they hope to accomplish by starting a business of their own. We match you to business opportunities fit your model and guide, coach, and advise you throughout the entire process.
When considering business ownership in Pittsburgh, you may wish to think about buying a franchise to speed up the process and eliminate regular startup hassles. I am here to help you with any questions you might have.
Please don't hesitate to give me a call or complete the form on this page immediately below. With hundreds of franchise opportunities in the Pittsburgh area, there is likely to be one just right for your needs.
John Tubridy is uniquely qualified as a FranNet business advisor having spent over 30 years in business as a general manager and entrepreneur with primary experience in business development, sales and marketing, and project management.
John’s previous position as Vice President of Business Development for Lee Hecht Harrison, an International Career Services Company and a commercial Insurance executive and has given him a keen insight into the career decision-making process that is involved with making the leap into the world of entrepreneurship. As a Franchise Specialist, he provides free consultations to individuals who are seriously seeking business ownership opportunities. John works to match the personal, professional, and financial goals of his clients with carefully selected national franchise companies.
John owns and operates FranNet of Pittsburgh since 2004
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.