I am here to help you to learn the pros and cons of franchising, the costs, types of franchises and successful techniques for doing effective research. I’ll guide you to the franchise that is right for you in just three easy steps – and my services are free. Contact me today to get started!
Owning a Long Island franchise business has many benefits such as getting instant answers to the most important business specific questions for any industry, having proven business plans and marketing strategies and a built-in support network there to help your new business succeed.
If you are ready to learn more about profitable franchise opportunities in Long Island, please fill in the form below or give me call. I'm an experience franchise consultant and eager to help you succeed in a business of your own.
Before founding The Kensington Company and Kensington Franchise Sales, Mr. Stein operated numerous drug stores and home health care companies on Long Island for 18 years.
In 1995, Mr. Stein sold his business to Revco Drug Stores, then the second largest drug chain in the U.S. At the time of the sale, one of his stores was ranked third in sales volume out of Revco's entire chain of 2,500 stores. Mr. Stein was able to achieve this significant success with his business by emphasizing superior service in a highly competitive marketplace and, as a result, was able to expand the size of the store twice.
Mr. Stein applies his varied skills in the owning, operation, marketing and sale of small to mid-size businesses to facilitate successful transactions for his clients. In addition, he has achieved the designation of Certified Business Intermediary, which is granted to professionals who complete the stringent requirements of the International Business Brokers Association. Only approximately 350 business intermediaries in the U.S. currently carry that coveted title.
Even more notably, Mr. Stein is one of only 37 Certified Business Intermediaries who have completed the additional rigorous coursework required to achieve the advanced designation of Master Merger & Acquisition Intermediary (MMAI).
Mr. Stein is also a Franchise Specialist with FranNet, which has successfully identified more suitable franchise opportunities for interested candidates than any other organization.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.