Serving Central Texas, West Texas, and the Rio Grande Valley including McAllen, Mission, Harlingen, Brownsville and Laredo.
There are thousands of franchises for sale in Austin, Texas and we help you find the right one for you at no charge! There are various different franchise opportunities and business opportunities in Texas that I can help you with. If you want to open a franchise business, have unrestricted earning potential, and benefit from an established brand that customers already know and trust, I would be happy to help you make it a reality. Call, email or message me today to begin the process of starting your own franchise in Austin, TX.
I am here to help you understand small business, how to buy a franchise and how to evaluate a franchise for sale. I will help you think through what you want the business to do for you by matching your individual goals, skills, and financial qualifications with carefully screened franchise opportunities. I can help you get the franchise business information you need and find the right franchise opportunity for you -- and my services with FranNet are free. Contact me today to get started!
If you are looking to own a business in San Antonio, Austin or anywhere in Central Texas, investing in a franchise business is a great way to hit the ground running for just about any industry. There are plenty of competitive advantages to being part of a professional business franchise organization, like being part of a network of like-minded business professionals who want to help you succeed.
Feel free to contact me anytime to learn more about exciting Austin franchise opportunities. Profitable franchise business ownership is closer than you might think.
Having achieved her dreams through franchise ownership, Merri Cronk consults with dozens of entrepreneurs each year. She is a recognized speaker, conducting over 50 seminars and webinars per year on franchise ownership. Many of these seminars and webinars have been conducted in cooperation with the Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Centers, and SCORE.
Merri and her husband currently own several businesses including several franchise locations. Having bought and sold many businesses, Merri easily relates to her clients evaluating making the transition from salaried employee to entrepreneur as well as those looking to their next business venture. Over the last 20 years, Merri has helped hundreds of people into franchise ownership and has been honored with several FranNet awards for her dedication in helping aspiring franchise entrepreneurs:
- FranNet's Rising Star Award in 2003
- Consultant of the Year Award in 2005 & 2014
- Top Performer Award in 2008, 2009, 2010, & 2021
- FranNet's Commitment to Excellence Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015
- FranNet's Enterprise Office Award in 2011, 2012, 2013, & 2021
- FranNet's Living Our Values Award 2019, 2020, 2021
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.