Would you like to start a business in Southern California? Our experts can help match you with the right Southern California franchise opportunity. I can help you with all the various different types of franchises in Southern California. Let us help you decide which franchise opportunity is the right fit for you. If you want to open a business in Southern California I would be happy to help you make it a reality. Call, email or message me today to begin the process of starting your own franchise. At FranNet, we match successful, soon to be business owners with franchise brands that are desperate to find great people to grow their business so that we can offer our consulting services completely free of charge to you. There’s absolutely no risk in inquiring about franchises for sale in San Diego, Los Angeles, and Orange County, CA. Start asking the right questions to start controlling your financial future.
With over 35 years of franchise consulting experience, as well as owning and developing 65 UPS stores in Southern California, I understand the challenges many people face when considering starting a business for the first time. There are a lot of myths out there about franchises, business opportunities, and self-employment. I am here to help people sort the facts and find franchise opportunities which really fit their personal goals and Business Model. The FranNet Process has helped thousands of out placed executives, semi-retired professionals, and people looking to create a secondary income, find opportunities they would not have found on their own. More importantly our research process adds safety and clarity to buying a franchise for sale and starting a business for the first time. If you are tired of building some else's dream and want to create your own, I am here to help you.
Starting and running your own business is one of the most rewarding things you can do in professional life. And franchises opportunities give you all the advantages associated with being an entrepreneur without all the start-up risks and common pitfalls.
If the benefits of franchise ownership in Southern California sound good to you, please give me a call or fill in the form on this page. Your road to profitable local franchise business ownership in Los Angeles, San Diego, or Orange County can begin right away.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.