As a franchise consultant, my goal is to assist people in finding the ideal business for them so they can truly live the American Dream.
In an article from The Arizona Republic, more than half of working Americans own a business or want to be a business owner, according to a survey done by the University of Phoenix. Reasons why include limited opportunities at their current job and a desire to be more entrepreneurial in their career.
In a separate study, Infusionsoft, surveyed more than 800 small businesses about what motivated them to become business owners. The study found that:
• Some knew they always wanted to build and run their own business
• Many were motivated to have a more flexible lifestyle to spend time with family or travel
• Others wanted to start a family business to pass on to their children
The "American Dream" isn’t dead according to small business owners—65% of whom believe they currently are living it. A new survey of 1,000 small business owners in the United States showed that respondents are focused on helping their businesses thrive—and 71% say that the “new” American dream can be achieved through sacrifice, risk-taking and hard work.
FranNet is one of leading sources for potential owners who use franchising as a way to launch and build a business. Providing an inventory of hundreds of well-vetted brands, FranNet uses a proprietary assessment to match each client with the best business model for them.
My experience working in the medical field of health and wellness created a deep desire in me to help people get better and do better. I have long been interested in guiding people to understand how to live their best lives.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.