With years of franchise and business ownership experience under my belt, I’m ready and able to help you find the right franchise opportunity in North Texas and Oklahoma. As an expert-level North Texas and Oklahoma franchise consultant, I use FranNet’s proven franchise matching system and my own unique experiences from the entrepreneurial business world. At no cost and no obligation, you can schedule a free franchise consultation with me. With my expert franchise guidance, I can match you to a franchise business in North Texas and Oklahoma that offers the best personal and professional fit for you.
FranNet has helped thousands of entrepreneurs like you realize their dreams of franchise and small business ownership. After creating a franchise profile that reflects your skill sets, interests, experience, finances, and goals, I’ll consult with you on which concepts offer the best opportunities for you to achieve what matters most – becoming your own boss!
Franchising success is built upon utilizing a proven business model to give you the best chance to succeed as a business owner. FranNet of North Texas and Oklahoma relies on this same concept. Our methods are proven, making us the local experts in helping you become a business owner through franchising.
A much more rewarding career could be just around the corner and we’re the franchise experts. If you’re ready to learn more about franchise opportunities in North Texas and Oklahoma, let’s begin a franchise consultation today.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
With 20+ years of corporate experience, including owning a business of her own, Roxanne is uniquely positioned to help you explore your entrepreneurial goals. As a franchise matchmaking expert, she’s helped many clients start, run, and sell businesses of their own. And if you need a North Texas and Oklahoma franchise expert, she’s one call away.
Roxanne works with transitioning or laid-off executives, the underemployed, and those unhappy with their corporate environment, to determine if owning a franchise business is the right fit for them. She also specializes in helping military veterans looking to transition from the service to become their own boss. Additionally, many clients come to her seeking an exit strategy from their previous career paths. Whether you’re an existing business owner, an investor, or are currently employed, but looking to diversify or create an additional revenue stream, Roxanne Rapske can help you find a franchising solution. She’s an expert-level North Texas and Oklahoma-based franchise consultant.
Having walked a mile – or two – in her clients’ shoes, Roxanne is able to use her franchise consulting, mentoring, and interpersonal skills to help others make the same transition in business that she has successfully completed. Roxanne understands that starting a franchise in North Texas and Oklahoma can be a challenge, so she introduces clients to potential franchise brands at a high level, follows a clear system, and provides knowledge and support along the way. As an expert-level franchise consultant, she can do the same for you.
Roxanne also has the heart of a teacher and enjoys partnering with local organizations to educate about franchising in the community and the numerous franchise opportunities available in North Texas and Oklahoma. She believes that everyone is in charge of their own destiny, and loves nothing more than consulting with people who want to start a business via the franchise model – and take charge of their own lives.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
In addition to serving as an expert-level franchise consultant in North Texas and Oklahoma, Roxanne enjoys the outdoors, sunshine, beach vacations, staying active, learning, being a rescue mom, and owning her role as that of a wife and mother. It’s Roxanne's can-do, never say die attitude that’s helped her complete six full marathons and numerous other race competitions.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.