EXPERT CONSULTING - AT NO COST TO YOU
Have you ever dreamed of owning a business here in Dallas/Fort Worth? Do you want to buy an existing business, or start one on your own? Or does a franchise offer the best opportunities for you to realize your personal and professional goals? My expert consultation can help you answer those questions.
Franchises have helped many of my clients to realize their dreams. The success rate for franchised businesses is significantly higher than that of general small businesses. And with over 3,000 franchises available to choose from, the perfect one is out there waiting. The key is to identify that business from among all of the others.
Through FranNet’s unique profiling and consultative process, we’ll discover the franchised businesses that match your specific goals, skills, and financial capabilities. The best part: My consultation service is FREE!
So if you want to explore franchise opportunities in DFW – or just have questions about owning a business – why not start with a consultation? Call or email me today, and we’ll take that first, big step toward realizing your goals.
ABOUT SARA WASKOW
Sara has over 16 years of consultative and sales experience working with small business owners. After receiving many awards and accolades in corporate America, she has taken her skills to the franchise industry.
Sara's experience and talent uniquely qualify her to help you find the right business to allow you to achieve your dream of business ownership. She will work with you step-by-step to find the franchise opportunity that is right for you.
Sara is a native Texan and a graduate of Texas A&M University. She and her husband, John, have lived in the Ft. Worth area for over 30 years and have two children.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.