Are you looking for profitable franchise opportunities in Long Island? Let Stuart Levenberg help.
Stuart is an educated and experienced franchise consultant who proudly serves the Long Island New York area. Every day he helps match entrepreneurs like you with your business opportunity. As a trained consultant, working with only stable and qualified franchises, Stuart will take you through the process of buying your business, step-by-step.
There are a lot of franchises for sale in Long Island so there is a process in place that makes sure you get exactly what you need…
First he will meet with you to understand your goals, both short and long-term. But goals are not just finance related. Part of the process involves finding out what you are passionate about and what you will be happy doing for the next few or many years.
Then he will help you identify the franchise business opportunity that best matches your goals. Again, a big part of this is matching your wants and needs with the career in ownership that will not only keep you satisfied, but genuinely happy.
Once all of the preliminary research is complete, the exciting part begins!
Now you get to really dig in and learn about the industries and particular brands that interest you most. This is where the real fun begins and the dream starts to become reality. In short order you’ll see that franchise businesses come with a great deal of support already built it. This makes opening your very own fresh new business as turn-key as it gets.
In fact, most franchise organizations provide the new franchisees with site location assistance, detailed marketing plans, expertly crafted sales and marketing collateral, permitting assistance, mentoring and a lot of great business advice. Of course, it doesn’t stop there. Once a franchisee has completed setup the ongoing support begins. And, as you probably already know, the brand is central to the success of the franchise so the franchisor (aka Corporate) is going to do everything in its power to help you succeed.
There are few places on earth more suited to opening your own franchise business than right here in Long Island, so please don’t hesitate to call Stuart at 516-626-2211 or send him an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be glad you did.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.