Turning Transition Into Opportunities
Would you like to own a franchise business in Cleveland, Akron, Toledo, Sandusky or another part of Northeast Ohio? Let franchise consulting expert Terese McGroarty help match you with the right franchise for sale in your area.
There are thousands of franchise business opportunities for sale in Northeast Ohio, and Terese can help you find your ideal match - at no charge!
The best help available is just a phone call away. And what makes it even better is that is 100% free to you. FranNet even has two convenient locations to better serve you.
It will cost you nothing more than your time to see what amazing franchises are for sale in Northeast Ohio – so why delay?
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Terese has lived in Brecksville, Ohio for over 20 years. She has been married for over 35 years to her husband, Mark. They have 5 children. Terese enjoys reading, watching her children play their sports and encouraging them to grow and be prepared for the next chapter in their lives. Terese provides education and support to individuals who are interested in owning franchised businesses. With a background in the business world, Terese has the right combination of Business Ownership and Franchise Experience to help you match your interest, goals and skills to the right franchise for YOU!
According to Terese, 'There are many people out there with an entrepreneurial spirit but are unsure what to do with it and that's where I can help. My goal is to help those people find the business that falls in line with their overall goals, personality and professional skill set.'
Terese's background makes her uniquely suited to assist you in realizing your dream of small business ownership. Take advantage of all she has to offer while making your own dreams come true!
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.