Are you dreaming of owning your own business, but don’t know where to start or what business to consider? Curious about businesses for sale and franchise opportunities in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Northern Kentucky (Boone, Kenton and Campbell counties)?
Watch as Todd Pfister shares the hottest industries trending now (WKRC)
Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
Together we’ll explore business ownership in franchising as your next investment in yourself – both financially and as a career choice. Buying a franchise is attractive because it carries a level of autonomy but also involves tested, proven operational systems that reduce entrepreneurial risk.
Go into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
FranNet MidAmerica will develop and define what truly motivates you using your collective business skills, personality traits, interests and above all, your values to find the best suited opportunity. This insight will allow us to match proven business models that uniquely align with your skill set. I'll coach you through your investigation ensuring that your decision best serves your business goals and lifestyle choice.
Buying a franchise can be the quickest and easiest way to start your own local business. We would love to help you get set-up and underway.
If you don't follow your dreams, you'll work for someone else who did.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Todd provides education and support to individuals who are interested in owning franchised businesses. Todd is passionate about business ownership opportunities and understands not only the risks, but the quality of life and financial independence benefits that many clients are seeking.
A graduate of Taylor University with a MBA from Xavier University, Todd has 20+ years of experience in operations, finance, human resources, sales, corporate development and mergers & acquisitions, delivering top-line and bottom-line results in the manufacturing, consulting, technology and financial services industries. Todd brings this experience and expertise to the clients he serves as the franchise owner of FranNet MidAmerica.
'My role is to provide education on the franchise industry and help you find the right solution to reach your goals. My services are complimentary and help you understand the pros and cons of owning a business.'
We are franchise experts which live and work in the communities we serve. We understand each market and the intricacies of each opportunity within them. We also have an extensive referral network filled with industry professionals to help clients get the expert advice needed to make the most informed decisions about franchise opportunities in your community.
If you would like to learn more about FranNet MidAmerica and see a full listing of our upcoming events, visit us at www.FranNetMidAmerica.com
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.