FranNet Verified Brand
FranNet Verified Brands are reviewed by FranNet to ensure legitimacy and industry required documentation.
|Liquid Capital Required:||$40,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$100,000|
|Total Investment:||$41,250 - $48,650|
|Royalty Type:||10% first $75,000 8% revenue above $75,000|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Incorporated Name:||Young Rembrandts Franchise Inc.|
|Home Office:||Elgin, Illinois|
About Young Rembrandts
Young Rembrandts is a business that partners with pre-schools, elementary schools, and community centers to augment or supply art education. Our franchisees have a strong reputation for offering well-organized classes and teaching high quality art curriculum in a fun and powerful environment. The Young Rembrandts franchise model empowers our franchisees to be local leaders, recognized for providing an award winning service to children, promoting art, education, and creativity. Their staff empowers children by teaching them core art and learning skills that are necessary to succeed in life. As their business grows, flourishes, and excels, so do they.
Values & History
Young Rembrandts began many years ago as founder Bette Fetter provided art lessons a gift to a dear friend. Her young, elementary-aged children wanted to learn how to draw, and while there was a bounty of sport offerings, there were few choices for art instruction. As those eight young children gathered around the kitchen table, the idea for Young Rembrandts was born.
In 2001, after 13 years of operating in the Chicagoland area, we became a franchise organization. Over the years we have been honored to work with thousands and thousands of pre-school and elementary students. Young Rembrandts has a passion for art and children. We bring excellence to every aspect of our daily interactions. Guided by personal integrity and respect for the individual child, we communicate with understanding, realizing our greatest calling is to cultivate the human spirit.
At Young Rembrandts, it's our mission to raise generations that value the power, the passion, and the significance of art.
According to Ibis, over the five years to 2018, the number of students participating in after-school activities has risen due to increased demand, a large portion of which remains unmet. As disposable income continues to grow for families in the strengthening economy this $23 billion industry will only continue to grow. Young Rembrandts is happy to have found a niche in this market, alongside our participation in other major industries, including fine arts education.
Purchasing a Young Rembrandts Franchise
Young Rembrandts franchisees work out of their home office, managing classes that are held in private and public schools, pre-schools and daycare centers, park districts, libraries, and community centers. This keeps start-up costs minimal as Young Rembrandts is a true home-based business with no real-estate purchases or rentals, resulting in relatively low overhead. There are no hidden costs or profit centers. Classroom materials and basic operational equipment are not purchased through corporate vendors, which allow owners to seek the best prices for their individual needs. The Young Rembrandts franchise fee is $34,500.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
A background in art is not necessary to be a Young Rembrandts franchisee!Your key responsibilities as a franchisee are to hire and train a staff of part-time instructors and run the day-to-day operations of managing and growing your franchise. Young Rembrandts provides all curriculum, teaching, and training materials. We are looking for applicants who:
- Are passionate about building a business and succeeding as an entrepreneur
- Want to improve education, make a difference in their communities, and/or enrich the lives of children
- Understand that this is a TEAM effort - you are part of a system of owners who all share a common goal and work together to grow a business
- Have people and networking skills
- Personality: are you friendly, energetic and excited?
- Disciplined: are you driven, responsible and focused?
- Passion: do you want to be your own boss, contribute to society and build jobs?
Training & Support
Our franchisees benefit from a full complement of training and support services. We work hard at Young Rembrandts to ensure that you have all of the tools you need to be successful. This includes:
- Training: Complete and thorough initial training program prepares new franchisees to begin operating immediately upon completion.
- Curriculum: Our extensive copyrighted curriculum is unique in that it is based on a proprietary methodology. Online teacher training tools are also provided to instruct part-time teachers in our method.
- Technology: With a focus on user-friendly tools, we offer our franchise system proprietary task management and scheduling software, intranet library with extensive training, marketing, and business resources, and easy to use online reporting and personal goal-tracking software.
- Marketing: You're not alone in marketing your new business. Young Rembrandts owners enjoy the benefits of the Young Rembrandts website and a local mini-site, and social and professional marketing materials for all point of sales.
- Business Coaching: Our support programs are unparalleled in the industry and are the pride of our franchise system. Young Rembrandts offers each new franchisee a dedicated mentor and personal business coach enabling you to reach your personal and financial goals.