FRANCHISE BUSINESS CONSULTANT OF WESTERN CANADA
Being a business owner offers incredible freedom and nearly unlimited potential for financial gain. It’s no wonder then that so many hard-working people aspire to become entrepreneurs. If this describes you, I have great news. Franchise ownership is the most direct and lowest risk paths to successful entrepreneurship. This is because most franchise brands offer incredible onboarding packages, materials, knowledge and support.
For example; with a franchise business, the majority of the startup “heavy lifting” is already done for you. Seasoned experts have already built business plans based on reality and predicted market adjustments. Advertising experts have tested ads and put together winning marketing campaigns. Location specialists already know what areas will work best for your shop.
It makes sense when you consider that each franchisee can have a direct effect on brand reputation, which means an investment in you is an investment in the overall franchise.
If you are looking for a franchise for sale in the Vancouver British Columbia, Alberta or Saskatchewan regions of Western Canada, trust Grant Bullington to help you find the ideal business solution to meet your personal and financial goals.
YOUR BUSINESS DREAM COME TRUE
You have probably always dreamed of owning your own business. After all, why should you be working so hard to build someone else’s dream? But like so many others you are confused and overwhelmed with all of the choices out there and don’t know where to start. Franchise businesses are very appealing as they offer extensive structure and support with proven business models. But beware - there are a lot of myths about franchising and finding the right one on your own isn’t easy. My role is to help you first define a unique business model based on your personal and professional goals, skills and experience. With my help we can cut through the confusion and guide you to specific franchised businesses that offer the best fit and I act as your coach and advisor through your research. My services are free so why not contact me to learn more.
ABOUT GRANT BULLINGTON
Grant Bullington is your local franchise specialist. Grant was most recently a Senior Franchise Development Manager at 1-800-GOT-JUNK? in Vancouver and gained extensive expertise in key areas of franchising. He helped thousands of individuals explore the option of franchise business ownership and over 70 realize their dreams of becoming entrepreneurs. His experience no doubt serves clients well when guiding them to understand just how franchising works and determining their optimal business ownership goals.
Prior to a career in franchising, Grant was a competitive triathlete and product development & product management professional in the bicycle industry. He remains an avid cyclist and has become a dedicated mountaineer. Grant has climbed extensively in British Columbia, Washington State and the Himalaya.
- Recipient of FranNet Rising Star Award and Top Performance Award, 2010
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.