Do you want to take control of your professional career and become a business owner? If so, then one of the many franchise opportunities throughout South Florida might be the perfect fit for you. To learn more about the franchises for sale in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and the surrounding areas of Florida simply contact me by phone or email. As a Strategic Franchise Advisor, I specialize in helping my clients find the right franchise opportunity through our exclusive matchmaking process. We have worked with thousands of investors, entrepreneurs and executives in helping them find the right franchise business opportunity with investments ranging from $50,000 to $750,000. Our successful clients now operate diverse franchises including Business-to-Business, Retail, Food, automotive, Home/Base Businesses just to name a few.
Starting a business in Miami or Fort Lauderdale can be very exciting and profitable. Of course, becoming a business owner is one of the best ways to really control the course of your professional life. But while starting a business from scratch can be exciting, it is also usually filled with great risk and considerable headaches. This, among other reasons, is why buying a franchise for sale is the best option for so many. I'd be happy to speak with you and offer free franchise consulting services along with information on the current franchises for sale in Miami, Fort Lauderdale and all of Florida. Just give me a call.
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
Jose Torres is the Managing Partner with FranNet of South Florida, a leading franchise advisory and development services firm with over 50 offices in North America, Canada and International. Jose has over 20 years of general business management, marketing and sales experience in the consumer goods and services industry.
Prior to joining FranNet, he served as an advisor and investor to early stage companies who franchised their business concepts in the healthy fast casual food and beverage segment. During his career, Jose has held domestic and international senior executive positions in Fortune 500 Firms such as Kraft Foods, Philip Morris and Miller Brewing Company. His areas of expertise include management innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership development, and strategic planning. He now specializes in advising entrepreneurs, executives in transition and investors/startup companies realize the benefits and opportunities that franchising offers.
He provides FREE consultations to individuals, matching their goals for personal, professional and financial achievement with carefully selected national franchise companies. Jose regularly facilitates business acquisition workshops sponsored by the Small Business Administration in Miami, Small Business Development Centers and various nationally recognized private outplacement firms and other organizations.
Jose has an MBA from MIT Sloan School of Management in Cambridge, MA and an undergraduate degree in food marketing and distribution from St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia, PA. He is an active member of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs, Minority Chamber of Commerce, International Franchise Association and volunteer counselor of the Small Business Development Center in South Florida.
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.