Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise
To buy a franchise with Fit Body Boot Camp, you'll need to have at least $80000 in liquid capital. Fit Body Boot Camp charges a franchise fee of $49600.
Total Units: 500+
Year Founded: 2011
Franchising Since: 2011
Home Office: Chino Hills, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $80,000
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: $151,100 – $213,100
Franchise Fee: $49,600
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Fit Body Boot Camp is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
What makes Fit Body Boot Camp stand out is the habit tracking, personalized meal plans, home-delivered meals, and the best-tasting and highest quality supplements that work synergistically to give clients even better results and to give our franchise studio owners multiple income streams.
Market Demand & AdvantageFitness franchising opportunities are not all the same. Fit Body Boot Camp is a group fitness model that makes working with a personal trainer affordable and convenient.
Unlike any other gym franchise model out there, Fit Body Boot Camp is known for delivering amazing results to members and gives franchise owners the potential for higher profit margins.
The secret to our successful business model is simple; low startup costs, easy build-out, fanatical support, and multiple income stream opportunities.
Best support, branding, and marketing, and systems make Fit Body Boot Camp a smart fitness franchise opportunity to invest in.
With over 600 Fit Body Boot Camp franchise locations across the United States and Canada and twice listed as Entrepreneur Magazine's 500 fastest growing franchises and 4X listed as Inc. Magazine's fastest-growing franchise, it's easy to see why Fit Body Boot Camp is taking the gym franchise industry by storm!
Our workouts focus on functional and HIIT training that burns fat and quickly tones the body. This means that there's no need for heavy complicated and expensive gym equipment that you'll find at other gym franchises which are costly to maintain.
Training & Support
- Our professional team of marketing specialists is dedicated and works around the clock to securing you on top of Google rankings, boosting your online reviews, and positioning your Fit Body Boot Camp promotions in the social media feeds of your ideal clients across all platforms.
- In addition to the recurring monthly membership fees, we've built-in additional passive income streams for our Fit Body Boot Camp franchise owners. Earn additional income through our exclusive high-quality supplement line, TruLean. A great way to serve your clients with high-quality supplements that they'll purchase monthly.
- You'll also generate additional income from apparel sales and through Fit Body Meals.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
Ideal for people who:
- Are passionate about being hands-on
- Are looking for a business that gives a high return on investment, recurring monthly income, and support for training their in-studio team
- Are looking for a multi-location business model to invest in that gives them world-class support to help them scale, automate and systematize their growth
Purchasing a Fit Body Boot Camp Franchise
Franchise Fee: $49,600. Total Investment: $151,100- $213,100. Liquid Capital Required: $80,000.
Buy in, build-out, and a monthly franchise royalty is kept low as are equipment costs and construction needs and that's what makes Fit Body Boot Camp a top fitness franchise opportunity. But that's not all.
With minimal equipment needs and operational costs, there's more room to pack every session with happy paying clients.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields